Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

I'm null on glow atm her post didnt really show me anything really new. However, I think with endless however I'm leaning towards maf. At first I was on the fence about if toad was mafia but then glow pointed out that between endless and ness is 1 maf. I don't see ness as mafia for getting the game started with some reaction tests and defending himself fairly well. But, I think toad reacted townish to what ness was saying with the whole ness vs toad in the beginning. I do honestly think that what endless did with posting every single one ness's posts and explaining her thoughts about ness seems kind of scummy to me. So honestly i see it as between endless and toad there is definetely a mafia.
There's a lot of things wrong here. PrimalFlexer, if glow "provided nothing new", how did she "point out that between Ness and (I) there was 1 mafia"?
How does glow stating that there's one mafia between us because she thinks both of us are mafia but not in a team together helpful to you in any way unless you follow her reasoning on me being mafia?
Posting a long post with analysis like that is something you'll see frequently from here on out. The more content, the more helpful it is to town.
Additionally, can you please state why you think toads is mafia? Your only comments are that you were "on the fence" about him, then that he "reacted townish" in regard to Ness, then despite that you conclude that between him and I there's definitely a mafia. (Implying you scumread him)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@toadsworthy: So you couldn't be bothered reading the textwall but you skimmed it for your name? Smh.
The tl;dr is that ness's play this game is off, and most similar out of his last mafia game/last 2 town games to his mafia game. (Not counting turbo games or SS3)

Ok, I'm pretty sure if the post you cited against Trundle is from another game and you didn't represent that clearly, but I looked it up and it certainly isn't from this thread.
But on that note again, why RVS that early when info could still be gotten from regular discussion. And who, even among the noobs, would fall for such a bait that early

I looked this up as I hadn't read the game Ness referenced before. http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?364233-Xenoblade-Chronicles-Mafia-Endgame/page31

Ness (Post #308) :
Oh hey

Trundle (Post #358) :
I mean I know this is bad timing and he is probably going to get a replacement but I think Ness is scum just from initial "hi".

I'm AST although I'm EST right now... I'll be AST tomorrow.

Tardis what's your role?

Ness (Post #374) :
i'd assume you think that the world is flat as well?

i don't like how he's calling me scum when i just lost someone important to my family, in which i so clearly explained why i wasn't doing anything of use.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finger of Suspicion: Trundle. I can't tell if he was joking around or not, but it seemed more serious then just being a dingus.

I did read it abe, its just it was so dense and so all over the place I wanted to get a concise summary from you thanks

Alright, I know this looks bad. I get it, I look suspicious. I won't be upset if I'm lynched, this is all just getting frustrating to deal with. I don't think you should lynch me. This isnt how I would play scum, I would be way more careful as a mafia. I have a game on mafiascum to back up this meta. I also have a game in mafiascum where I did the exact same thing I did this game, and I was lynched day 1 because of it. I'll attempt to get the links up later, I'm on mobile right now.

The way I went about this early D1 was stupid of me. I shouldn't have tried to reaction test in this manner, It was just my idiot logic.

This is probably my last post depending on how things go for me irl. I'm a vanilla townie, I can't read my role PM on mobile so I don't know the role name.

Alright, I know this looks bad. I get it, I look suspicious. I won't be upset if I'm lynched, this is all just getting frustrating to deal with. I don't think you should lynch me. This isnt how I would play scum, I would be way more careful as a mafia. I have a game on mafiascum to back up this meta. I also have a game in mafiascum where I did the exact same thing I did this game, and I was lynched day 1 because of it. I'll attempt to get the links up later, I'm on mobile right now.

The way I went about this early D1 was stupid of me. I shouldn't have tried to reaction test in this manner, It was just my idiot logic.

This is probably my last post depending on how things go for me irl. I'm a vanilla townie, I can't read my role PM on mobile so I don't know the role name.

If it already went poorly for you once why would you do it again exactly? Again, I can't draw the line between crappy town player and mafia right now.

I'd like to see those links, please do post them when you can. Also, I'd really like to hear your thoughts about what has happened in this game so far. Hopefully irl stuff goes well for you.

If it already went poorly for you once why would you do it again exactly? Again, I can't draw the line between crappy town player and mafia right now.

as someone who frequents the day 1 gallows too because of dumb choices early on, I understand where Ness is at. I've been in those shoes at least 3 times and so I believe his ATE and town claim.

I am more focused on:
Abe's messy read on Ness and early vote
Primalflexer's tone of posts sounding stressed and forced, they sound like he feels like he needs to post something of substance
Jacob's silence, plus he was here none too long ago and I don't think he really posted. I hope he was just reading up on other mafia games ;)

anyone else have thoughts on these things?

and I'm starting to believe in trundle being townie too

@Dolby

what did you mean with the bolded part. if you mean him being hard on the inactives, I didn't see it. unless by inactives/not participating you mean trundle and toads? because I didn't see him address any of the other quieter players.
I meant not participating, but he went off on Rory for not voting in the last game
i was talking about ness not dolby in that post
i asked trundle about dolby earlier bcuz he sorta townread him and i thought that was interesting that trundle read dolby's leadership thing / questionnaire as characteristic of him being town
and ofc i dont remember how dolby plays but yeah im keeping that in mind
Given how I used to play, your priorities with Trundle's townleans make a lot more sense to me

I'm null on glow atm her post didn't really show me anything really new. I think with endless however Im leaning to maf her extremely detailed post is basically this Ness is Mafia. For games based off the past and some other points seem okay but it's such a focused post I can't seem to think that he/she is trying to get Ness lynched when he's provided us with good material. Also glow said between Ness and endless there is at least 1 mafia. However, I really think Ness is town and toad was my maybe maf choice but now I think that toads reactions sound pretty townie. But I would not be surprised if toad flips maf. IMO between toad ad endless there is maf. I have yet to see about others
Noob scum?
This really reads to me like defending a scum buddy while trying to leave some wiggle room, note the amount of flips on toads in the last 2 sentences

Thanks for this. But considering that both Trundle and Ness were town that game, I'd like to see why Ness thought that it was a point of interest without going one way or the other, again, looks like intentionally leaving wiggle room

Reads
Trundle-Leaning Town
Toadsworthy-Town-lean
Karen-Going of my memory of their past behavior, townlean
Ness-Scumlean still, there have just been a lot of things that are out of place in my mind, even in how he expresses evidence
PrimalFlexer-As I stated earlier, I really didn't like their post, and honestly it just seems like bandwagoning of Ness, which even if I didn't scumlean him I'd find strange given his behavior
Jacob-Where you at man?
Tom-I'd prefer you post speculation on player alignments rather than speculation on character alignments

I'd also like to point out that I don't consider much evidence from any of the discord games valid, as the majority of activity happened in discord

I should have worded the post more clearly, I meant that I played similar to the way I did as town in the MS game. The beginning isn't too similar, but around the end I try to defend myself but I get too emptional.

I'm in no position to post links. You're going to have to look up N e s s on MafiaScum.net

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toad and White are town in my eyes, I'm not sure about Dolby or Trundle. Jacob might be scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The 2 games are newbie games. I've played 3 nubs on MS so they won't be that hard to find.

I should have worded the post more clearly, I meant that I played similar to the way I did as town in the MS game. The beginning isn't too similar, but around the end I try to defend myself but I get too emptional.

I'm in no position to post links. You're going to have to look up N e s s on MafiaScum.net

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toad and White are town in my eyes, I'm not sure about Dolby or Trundle. Jacob might be scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The 2 games are newbie games. I've played 3 nubs on MS so they won't be that hard to find.

Your reads are terrible dude, I don't understand where you're even coming from. This seems like total CrapLogic to me.

@Endless

even tho i quickread d1 of that game where ness was scum, i still dont think that alone proves that he's scum here
that d1 was more him lurking and making some jabs at people who were already being prompted by others
whereas here he's just jumping onto everyone
i dont know how experienced ness is and i think trundle makes a good point about having to decide if that's just bad townie behavior

for now i have a townread on toad, and ness and i think endless is scum leaning (altho there are about ~3 people who havent really posted yet so unless all the maf are inactive)
-endless bcuz i dont see his case being sound against ness - ie. citing that mafia game where the behavior didnt correlate imo, as well as putting in a bunch of filler, so i feel like he jumped onto the gun against ness (think trundle/dolby talked about it first?) and made a longish-post to try and incite more people to vote ness, given that dolby and trundle and others seemed to be for it.
ness, for now i'll have you as sorta-meh because your last d1 game as maf was different to your behavior here but if someone could link the "evidence" you have in other games asap it'd be great
others are still murky

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i think endless**

@Ness I don't have time to read those games right now, but I fully appreciate additional Meta sourcing given that one thing I was worried about when I submitted my read post was that none of the games happened super recently.
@Dolby who're you suggesting primal is defending? Toad?

Note: we shouldn't vote primal until he replies(or it gets too late for him to be able to), since from my experience new players can make a puddle of illogical reads but then become blatantly obvious town when called out on it. I don't think that's the case here, but we don't lose anything by waiting on the vote.

@Karen apologies, it appears you've misinterpreted what I said completely. I didn't say he was mafia because of that game, that would be proposterous. I continuously warn people about taking too much stock in meta.
The relevance of the meta was that this game is most similar to his mafia play out of all 3 of the games I looked at. (Hence, the poor/illogical play he's demonstrated this game [which would indicate him as mafia] is not something he naturally does as town as well. [Unlike, say, kirbystarship])

And, in my post, I continue to highlight all of the poor uses of logic and fallacies.

but didnt you already vote for him

- - - Post Merge - - -

o nvm i read your post wrong
but still it seems like youre p certain he's scum

Your reads are terrible dude, I don't understand where you're even coming from. This seems like total CrapLogic to me.

You obviously don't because I have literally no time to make detailed ones. I don't know what else to tell you, because you keep dismissing everything I say.

Listen here everyone. I don't care if I die an it doesn't matter if you don't listen to me. If I get lynched, there is scum between Abe, Dolby and Trundle. That's all.

You obviously don't because I have literally no time to make detailed ones. I don't know what else to tell you, because you keep dismissing everything I say.

Listen here everyone. I don't care if I die an it doesn't matter if you don't listen to me. If I get lynched, there is scum between Abe, Dolby and Trundle. That's all.

Dude, you have literally 24 more hours. I'm typing this as I'm doing a chem lab. I understand that you're on mobile right now, but you still have 24 more hours to actually do something, and that's better than just posting in the thread complaining about it

I did, but my reasoning for voting him was that his play is indicative of pretending to be scumhunting more than genuinely scumhunting. (Reaction test 3 times on 1 person, later stated in an appeal to that person that they "should know he wasn't seriously trying to get them lynched" from saying hi (which would mean that reaction testing them off it was pointless). I can't remember everything else off the top of my head, but most of his game so far has been off.)
I voiced a concern that this could just be his playstyle, then confirmed it wasn't just his playstyle with meta. That's the relevance of the meta.

Back