Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

End Game
(totally didn?t forget to make a banner for it)​

??Apagando las luces!? yelled Seroja as she activated her EMP. Truly, the town and all enemies should shattered and afraid that they would no longer be able to use any abilities and would be sitting ducks. Quickly, Seroja as Sombra pulled out her SMG and started to shoot everyone. Reinhardt flicked his armor, and Ana put Sombra to sleep. With one biotic grenade and a shot with the biotic rifle, Sombra was just another flanker dead to rights.

Seroja?s role:

3IDHScr.png

The Talon resistance and traitors to Overwatch has been terminated! Overwatch will live brightly at least for one more game, until someone instantly locks Hanzo and gets flamed immediately. Town wins!

The remaining roles:
vCR0lRl.png
QB9Hg20.png
VoqdYoX.png
LLbDXP7.png
coUwo3P.png
V45l44Y.png
xda2FOJ.png
qSX2PQw.png
Observers
Mafia chat
Actions list

This was my first game hosting, and it was definitely an interesting experience. If you guys have any feedback on the game please let me know, if I ever do host again I want to make sure I improve on anything that may not have been good this time.

But did Winston get peanut butter though? Also, it was a good game Curry, though certainly unusual. If town prs hadn't outted so early, I think that it'd have been far closer

Awesome game thanks Curry!!

As for why I seemed more reserved, which got me killed N1, that was intentional in order to offer cover to the real PR roles. With so many roles being claimed/implied so early, that seemed like the best contribution I could make at the time. I wasn't too busy!

Tbh, only reason I claimed was because I thought that there was one scum left, and there were few enough suspects

wonderful job everyone! Thanks for explaining the tail end madness of that Dolby. I was getting headaches from it, and kinda zoned out when I became a townie

- - - Post Merge - - -

But did Winston get peanut butter though? Also, it was a good game Curry, though certainly unusual. If town prs hadn't outted so early, I think that it'd have been far closer

Unusual..... just wait till what I have planned out lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Curry you did a great job hosting! very well thought out, I like the bit about switching up obvious claims. Your posts were great too and don't even know much about Overwatch, although I did look stuff up for it

ahh well done everyone :blush:! i had so much fun watching this game, it made me really excited for the next game (hopefully there is one heh). great hosting curry!!

Really though, the game could have gone way differently if scum was on at the end of day two

Good game guys, but toad why did you shoot me night one?

I know I was being suspicious but no one scum locked me, I just don't understand why you used your only shot night one.

Or did you just want me dead for laughs?

rsz_bo9e7dq.png

Damn, all that meta gaming. Didn't get to do much in the later stages as day was quick but glad I saved someone and got the W. I'm 3-0 off Azurilland and 0-3 on Azurilland

gg town
also primal you did pretty good for your first game, sorry for being an ******* all throughout until I died, just wanted to try and save myself by tunnelling you xddd

Good game guys, but toad why did you shoot me night one?

I know I was being suspicious but no one scum locked me, I just don't understand why you used your only shot night one.

Or did you just want me dead for laughs?

rsz_bo9e7dq.png

don't judge me
you and amanda were both hanging around, I could see you. Yet not contributing much.... yeah Tom got lynched for it (although I would've contemplated hitting him), glow didn't contribute much but thats how she is and I'm used to it, others were new (primalflexer and getlucky) so I didn't expect much, white was obviously town. I went back and read ALOT of meta on dolby, trundle, heyden, Ness, and you... looked back at my train of thought on killing Damniel and his actions that first day in Trump mafia. And everything came together on you. It honestly came down to Trundle, amanda, and you... thought of heyden, but I thought if I kill him because my only reasoning was based on Rory leaving thats pretty dumb. Trundle was town leaned by like everyone, and Amanda's posts had better quality.

I wasn't about to get killed N1 like in the last game and be pissed I didnt even try. I thought hard about saving it, but when looking at my chances of being killed or lynched in the next two days vs actually hitting this first night, I just went for it.... I had a word document going all day 1 helping me organize myself, then I trailed off after

- - - Post Merge - - -

people are very distinctively different on day 1... it was funny to look on all the games and see it

- - - Post Merge - - -

someone send another discord invite... I missed Trundle's

Thanks Heyden haha. Sorry that you got thrown under the bus :/. But gg everyone! Was a pretty fun experience and I am glad that I played :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love my bae ;)

glow didn't contribute much but thats how she is and I'm used to it

really ironic you say this when I've carried just about every other game I've ever played on this site.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd suggest you refrain from insulting my playstyle considering what yours is. : )

really ironic you say this when I've carried just about every other game I've ever played on this site.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd suggest you refrain from insulting my playstyle considering what yours is. : )

You know, than how to you explain pretty much every game after AoT?

You know, than how to you explain pretty much every game after AoT?

you mean the games where I got n1d 3-4 times in a row and finally changed my playstyle so that I wouldn't die?

or do you mean the games where my reads were so accurate I was accused of cheating?

Back