• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

none of what you are saying makes sense right now.... how is that an attempt to stop you reporting? and how does that make you positive its glow? what if its seroja?

if you wanna actually end this, spell out in a post like I just made why this makes Glow the best lynch and I will vote it

Alright

Feasibly, Glow and Seroja are the only two possible mafia members from my perspective. Techinically, Trundle can be on this list to, but I have been townreading him since early day one.

Now, the night action plan that I left last night had an flaw. It would allow the mafia to kill block Lucky and kill White, which would get rid of one detective, while keeping the other alive. I realized this shortly after posting it, and so I told White to block Seroja, thinking that she'd be marginally less likely to see that work-around. In the case that Seroja was mafia, she'd either be caught out, or kill White. This would leave me free to report that Glow was town in that situation. Logically, it would be in Seroja's best interests to kill White, but that didn't happen. In the case that Glow was mafia, she'd leave White alone
In the situation that Glow was mafia, her way to stop me from investing her was infeasible, guess which way Endless switched people. Obviously he'd switch me, and Glow would have to stop me from investing her. So she chooses to kill Karen. Because what scum would attempt to kill an confirmed vet at this stage of the game? I do not have a rationale of why she choose Ness, but it managed to block me. Seroja wouldn't do this as scum, opting to go for Karen. If you think that this is infeasible and I'm making it all up as scum, I've pretty much made it me vs Glow at this point. I am willing to vote for myself today if town does these two things. 1. Endless busses Glow and somebody else while GetLucky protects him 2. Lynch Glow tomorrow

Woah wait I'm confused on the part where you talk about seroja

Best play for scum Seroja would be to block Lucky and kill White to prevent the report. That didn't happen, since Ness was blocked and you took the hit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby last night you tried to inspect glow?

Yes, I stated my intention to do so in the thread last night

So why isn't that play good for glow? Or why can't seroja make the play today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Make the play that happened last night *

yeah, glow is scum. Scum wouldn't need to roleblock if they were the one being investigated

So why isn't that play good for glow? Or why can't seroja make the play today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Make the play that happened last night *

Because White would expose her as mafia if she was scum

Aight I'm slightly confused cause it's getting late here but I'll prob understand it tomorrow morning

Voting glow

Oh wait, I just realized that I was the one blocked and the bus changed it to Dolby

Alright well my idea just got shot down

Oh wait, I just realized that I was the one blocked and the bus changed it to Dolby

Alright well my idea just got shot down

Yeah, that's explained in post 821 to an extent. Endless said he'd bus me and someone else. It explains the kill attempt on Karen

Curry hasn't sent me the pm to confirm whether or not my roleblock succeeded on Seroja.

fTvsE2S.png

?Tactical Visor activated.? Said Soldier 76 as he activated his ultimate ability while behind the enemy Reinhardt shield, he had the perfect flank to easily get a team kill.

?Ice wall, coming up!? yelled Glow as she put her Mei ice wall in front of Soldier 76, blocking him off from all of the enemies to where he killed no one and wasted his ultimate.

?Mei, I?m sick of your ****.? Said Soldier 76 and he fired a helix rocket right at Mei. Mei fell to the ground dead, and everyone in Overwatch cheered that there would be no more ?ice wall, coming up!? moments ever again?until she respawns anyway.

Glow?s role:

0CqDSCW.png

Night 3 has begun! You have until Monday, March 6, 2017 at 9:00 PM EST to submit any night actions you may have.

****, there's more

I'm pretty tired right now, so I'll make reads in the morning

fTvsE2S.png

“Tactical Visor activated.” Said Soldier 76 as he activated his ultimate ability while behind the enemy Reinhardt shield, he had the perfect flank to easily get a team kill.

“Ice wall, coming up!” yelled Glow as she put her Mei ice wall in front of Soldier 76, blocking him off from all of the enemies to where he killed no one and wasted his ultimate.

“Mei, I’m sick of your ****.” Said Soldier 76 and he fired a helix rocket right at Mei. Mei fell to the ground dead, and everyone in Overwatch cheered that there would be no more “ice wall, coming up!” moments ever again…until she respawns anyway.

Glow’s role:

0CqDSCW.png

Night 3 has begun! You have until Monday, March 6, 2017 at 9:00 PM EST to submit any night actions you may have.

I thought this would be Overwatch who would be Town vs Talon who would be Mafia, I guess not. =\

Back