• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

Thanks Heyden haha. Sorry that you got thrown under the bus :/. But gg everyone! Was a pretty fun experience and I am glad that I played :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love my bae ;)
its ok
also p surprised no one really junped on me bc of rory replacing out so early, maybe he was scared cos everyone yelled when he edited lol

Can we please keep this constructive? The game is over!

Primalflexer - you did really well keeping up with things and contributing. I hope you consider playing again!

GG everyone :)

im not trying to be rude. but when people sit there and insult my play im not going to just take it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks Heyden haha. Sorry that you got thrown under the bus :/. But gg everyone! Was a pretty fun experience and I am glad that I played :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love my bae ;)

U DID GREAT BABY ILY

Good job town! You guys were really good, I was really envious. Most of the games I've been as town were screwed over by inactive modkills. You guys deserve this win; very good team, very good reads overall. Dolby especially was really good (and Karen, ilu)

I feel responsible for my team losing because of my poorly made decisions, but I take it as a really good experience. I lost a few pounds playing this game because I really hate lying and scheming. I was a nervous wreck the whole week lol. I only started enjoying the game after Heyden was lynched cos the only way to go was down. And watching you guys get confused was a small consolation hehe.

I just want to point out that glow is an exceptionally great player. Her instincts is not something to be taken lightly. I've always admired her for her amazing town play, but being in the same mafia team as her really drove the point home about how well she reads people.

And lastly, thank you Curry for hosting this game and for all your help! I enjoyed it, even if only for the last few days.This will be my last game because I don't want to ever be mafia again lol.

Last edited:
-- snip --

This will be my last game because I don't want to ever be mafia again lol.

Awww I'm going to miss playing with you! But I understand - and I'm not sure how I'll cope when I'm mafia either.

Town had a lot of luck this game, especially in N1, so I'm not sure how much of the game after that can be put down to mafia play (let alone any one mafia player).

:)

AWWWWWW BLESS UR SOUL SEROJA

I think you did great!! don't feel responsible for anything btw I think youre a really good player- the majority of people townread you, we were just set back with the amount of prs IMHO. and it's so hard to play as mafia because it's so draining, I also loss a lot of motivation around D2 and I'm sorry for that. regardless it was fun playing with u <3

I hope you consider coming back, it'd be sad to see u go for a game that was out of ur control : (

Last edited:
@ glow... Lol, oh stop. The style of your posts reminded me of the last nub mafia we were in, very sharp and underlying sarcastic. Markedly different from the game we were mafia together (very aware I sucked at it, but feel free to rub that in). So I made that connection and wrote you as town-lean and focused on other things mostly because I didn't want to elicit comments like just now. Thats what I meant, and I know I could've phrased it better, but I didn't write it maliciously, but I can say I'm sorry. I should've explained it more... trust me, I avoid situations like this and the whole last nub mafia now.

I don't expect you to give me credit or rescind your malicious comment. Good game changing it up and having us town-lean you for most the game. Now move on

Last edited:
Can both of you stop? Town won, we should be happy about that.

Can both of you stop? Town won, we should be happy about that.

sorry, I wanted to explain my quote, because I can understand why it looked bad.... and I did not write it with intentions to piss off glow

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very good job Primalflexer and Getlucky. you handled your respective pressures incredibly well! Id actually hate to be on the opposing side to you guys in future games ;)

@Seroja

Noooo! keep playing!! i've made so many stupid & countless mistakes in past mafia games...and i'm still here LOL what matters is learning and moving on! i'm sure we'd all love to have you keep playing!

so pleaseeee join us again!

@Seroja

Noooo! keep playing!! i've made so many stupid & countless mistakes in past mafia games...and i'm still here LOL what matters is learning and moving on! i'm sure we'd all love to have you keep playing!

so pleaseeee join us again!

I looked at the mafia chat too, and Seroja you were doing great!

Idk why anyone was critiquing glow's play here. She cross-pushed without elliciting any suspicion. The only reason she ended up getting lynched was through process of elimination.

Although, interesting note: I initially suspected you when you didn't die, then brushed it off because I decided that was stupid.

Idk why anyone was critiquing glow's play here. She cross-pushed without elliciting any suspicion. The only reason she ended up getting lynched was through process of elimination.

Although, interesting note: I initially suspected you when you didn't die, then brushed it off because I decided that was stupid.

I don't know what cross-pushing is, but she played brilliantly.

I don't know what cross-pushing is, but she played brilliantly.

Applying pressure on an unpopular candidate without proper support in a fashion that appears as town frustrated that no one is following their lead. I'm rather fond of doing it myself.

Applying pressure on an unpopular candidate without proper support in a fashion that appears as town frustrated that no one is following their lead. I'm rather fond of doing it myself.

I see, thanks! I've noticed the strategy in motion but didn't know it had a name. It makes sense now.

I feel responsible for my team losing because of my poorly made decisions, but I take it as a really good experience. I lost a few pounds playing this game because I really hate lying and scheming. I was a nervous wreck the whole week lol. I only started enjoying the game after Heyden was lynched cos the only way to go was down. And watching you guys get confused was a small consolation hehe.
Definitely not your fault for us losing, when playing games with Endless not on your team, you kinda have to accept the loss from the start

Back