• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Someone tell me Sanrio town Names

Sanrio

night in the woods
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
So, I have decided to not do a bts themed town (yet!) and as my username says, I would like a Sanrio themed town, but I don't know any name ideas.

Lala's house will have a little twin stars theme.
Kiki's house will have a cinnamoroll theme.
Purin will have a pompompurin cafe house!

Any ideas for a name?

Apple Den

Hello kitty loves apple pie and Keroppis little snail friend is named Den

naming my town Sanrio doesn't sound bad,
but i'm still gonna look at other options.

Starfall? or Starfell
Pastel is also a cute name
Or maybe an animal spin on the town of London? since hello kitty lives in london last time i checked

Out of all the names mentioned, I like Melody the best. What a cute name for a town. Plus, I've never seen any towns with that name.

i like Melody and Sanrio! it might not be sanrio related but i also like the name Lyric

Melodic
Lyric
Applepie
Celestia
Starfall
Melody
Idk... probably all I know.

okay so i like the town names lyric,melody and sanrio. what do you guys think i should pick?

I vote for Melody! It's very pretty. :)

Sanrio is a nice name, too, though it kind of reminds me of how Cinderella costumes often have a picture of Cinderella right on the dress. Cinderella wouldn't wear a dress with her own picture on it. She'd wear a Cinderella-style dress. Does that make sense? If not, just ignore me. :p

okay so i like the town names lyric,melody and sanrio. what do you guys think i should pick?

Pick lyric if you want to slightly stray away from the Sanrio Theme

Pick melody if you want something cute and Sanrio related but not too in your face

Pick Sanrio if you want to be blunt about your town theme

I would personally pick melody!

i just noticed if I pick the name melody, it would be Mayor Lala of Melody (lala sounds like the la la of a song) and that would b a cute idea

i just noticed if I pick the name melody, it would be Mayor Lala of Melody (lala sounds like the la la of a song) and that would b a cute idea

Super cute! I vote for Melody too

I'm not too familiar with Sanrio so yeah I'm just going to say call your town the original name of Sanrio. Or Melody doesn't sound too bad either. tbh I don't have anything new to say, I'm just going to agree with what everyone has previously said xD
ALSo I'm down on that bts themed town. when is that happening? ;)

I'm not too familiar with Sanrio so yeah I'm just going to say call your town the original name of Sanrio. Or Melody doesn't sound too bad either. tbh I don't have anything new to say, I'm just going to agree with what everyone has previously said xD
ALSo I'm down on that bts themed town. when is that happening? ;)

i could make a town of only jungkook (that sounds like an honestly great idea)

Back