Inquiry on Notifications for Replies on Threads

Couid

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I've read through the first 5 pages here on this board, but still can't find a reasoning. I'm still new in navigating the site. My problem has been replying to a thread (2-3) then going off to do my business. I then cross the thread again and see that said person(s) have indeed responded to me. I feel bad because I was on here all day but if I had never checked their thread again, I possibly would have never known.

I wanted to know if the 'Subscribe' feature was how I would be able to tell if anyone responded to my replies on threads or conversations. Or if there's a different way to set my notifications to display Private Messages and Replies?

Thank you, Couid.

You just have to check the thread to see if someone replied to you because there are no notifications for that. Sometimes, if someone responds to you, they'll like your post and that will show up under your notifications, but you'll have to find the reply because it won't take you directly to it. I keep track of my responses through subscriptions if I expect responses. Don't feel bad about it. No one expects you to hold up a quick conversation on a thread. If it was something of importance, they would VM or PM you about it :)

Thank you so much, Arize~

I'm very used to just aimessly checking boards and such until I get a ping from some type of reply or notif from something I flagged. Then just tick myself off if I don't want to follow it anymore. I'll see what works best for me though with the options you said. :blush:

No problem :) just make sure to stay subscribed to threads you are still interested in, and always go back to them when there are new posts! ^_^

Back