I'm bored

jfloww

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
0% (0) +
Literally just sitting here bored out of my mind. Can I go to someone's town and hang out?

My FC is: 4485-2551-8713

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙You can come to my town if you'd like. Although, it is nighttime, and all the shops are closed. But, I am a little wary letting someone completely new to the forums into my town.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

I'm not sure why me being new has anything to do with visiting your town but i would like to come to your town regardless

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙Well, it's sort of like letting one of your new neighbors into your house. You don't know what they'd do, because they're new to the neighborhood and nobody knows them. They could take some of your belongings, ect. I guess this could apply to anyone; anyone could ruin your town even if they're well know. But in my opinion, I just think there's a higher chance with newbies, you know? I was new once too, I understand. Please don't take this offensively, I just wanted to explain myself. I'll add you though, and you can come into my town. Please don't run though, and don't take any fruits/flowers unless given permission to.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

ok, im adding you right now

i added you, im at the train station looking for your town

i don't see it, please open your gates

Last edited:
Back