Chikorita
Totodile

Treecko(HA)
Torchic(HA)
Mudkip(HA)
Tepig
Snivy

Oshawott
Shiny,IV,Nature,Level doesn't matter. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I can breed Snivy, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Totodile, Oshawott, and Mudkip for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure if I can breed Torchic or Mudkip with a hidden ability, though.

Last edited:
Oh, 5 TBT? I really don't need anything, it's not much trouble to breed them. I can breed Tepig as well.
Also, the Emboar I'm using has a different ability (reckless) do you still want it? And I have two Snivys, one with contrary and one with overgrow. Does it matter which?

Oh, 5 TBT? I really don't need anything, it's not much trouble to breed them. I can breed Tepig as well.
Also, the Emboar I'm using has a different ability (reckless) do you still want it? And I have two Snivys, one with contrary and one with overgrow. Does it matter which?

Yes, I still want their HA.. I'll give you 50 TBT all :) let me know when you're ready :) tysm.

Hi! I've bred all of them and I'm now hatching them. I wasn't able to breed an Oshawott because I discovered I don't have a Samurott, but I bred Totodile, Chikorita, and Cyndaquil with HAs.
Which game are you using?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, they're ready!

Hi! I've bred all of them and I'm now hatching them. I wasn't able to breed an Oshawott because I discovered I don't have a Samurott, but I bred Totodile, Chikorita, and Cyndaquil with HAs.
Which game are you using?

S/M but i can do on ORAS/XY :) what pokemon they are again? I'll add you now

Last edited:
Back