Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
I love the feathers and ice creams! I wish I had more feather colors, particularly purple and pink. I also love the glow wands.
What about you? what are your favorites? :p

Aesthetically speaking, I love the dark candy, purple candy, black feather, sakura easter egg, famous mushroom, dusty scroll, and of course the SNOW GLOBE!

My Pok?ball is awesome just because I grew up playing the games and was super active in the community for a long time, and it was also the first "big ticket" collectible I obtained here thanks to the generosity of a very kind member. :blush:

The one that probably means the most to me is the gold trophy I won for the sandcastle creation contest back in 2014. I had a great time assembling the thing and all the cats were happy to have something to destroy after the fact. Good times.

I love all the cute and rare ones, honestly. The glow wands, ice creams, letters, and eggs are some of my favorites. Oh, and the birthstones. They look good no matter what order they're in.

Last edited:
My favorites are mainly the feathers, flowers, and glow wands. The feathers particularly are my weak spot xD

My favourites are definitely the chocolate cake, tasty cake, ice cream swirl, special snowflake, crescent moon glow wand and the birthstones. They're all really cute! I need to get around to buying more sometime.

I love my Weird doll because it came from a really good friend and he probably went through a lot to get it, I can't imagine how hard it must've been to get one and give it away. But waking up that one day and seeing it in my sidebar was like a dream

The Animated Glow wand and Blue Mote of Flame are my most proud collectibles, as they demonstrate like my achievements in art through some of the events I participated in over the years. I feel like they represent a huge interest of mine and its cool to show off

And finally I have a huge soft spot for the Popsicle collectible, Party Popper and Pokeball.
(I love the Popsicle so much, Miharu and I created our own group/revolution dedicated to other's who worshiped the popsicle. wish it wasn't dead #Teampopsiclepride)

Peach + mushroom are my faves

Any kind of flowers, but most particularly Valentine's Rose (I rarely see them and they disappear quickly)

I love the glow wands, ice cream swirl and Popsicle, and the ones I have on my sidebar. But everything is so expensive and unattainable for me haha.

1. Dark Feather
black-feather.png

because it was very very challenging to earn and its the most rare modern collectible.

2. When i first joined TBT, i had no interest in collectibles, except for one that caught my eye, that I was hoping to one day possess, because it is the Kingliest of all collectibles (and my good friend gave me one during the Fair)
White Feather
white-feather.png

3. Spring Shamrock
springShamrock.png

because it was the first Spring seasonal collectible to be issued, and because it came out on St. Patrick's Day, making it the first collectible issued on a minor holiday (they previously only issued for the major holidays). Seems like this one paved the way for all of the new varieties of collectibles that came after...

4. Popsicle
popsicle-summer.png

cause it was all the craze back in the day bc of Team Popsicle,
and right when it's price was crazy highest my generous friend gave me one

5. the retired Easter eggs
easterEggWaluigi.png
easterEggYoshi.png
easterEggTogepi.png

Wah!

6. BellTree Fair Patch
tbtf2016.png

aha I had wanted one for a long time, so glad there was finally a Fair last year

7. Christmas Candy Cane
holiday-candy-cane-2016.png

the perfect collectible for Christmas

8. Wierd Doll
doll.gif

for one magical day everybody had one!

9. Pokeball
pokeball.png

i was very very lucky to find one, altho it makes me sad they weren't restocked for the new members to honor Sun/Moon.

10. Classic cake:
cake.png

i spent all my new member tbt buying these for my ACNL friends when the collectibles bug first hit me lol

11. ?
unknown.gif

mine disappeared. RIP you will be forever missed my precious ?

Finally, there's one super cool ultra-rare collectible I never had the chance to snag, sadly:

Time Stopper
yIjW2df.png

I love my Weird doll because it came from a really good friend and he probably went through a lot to get it, I can't imagine how hard it must've been to get one and give it away. But waking up that one day and seeing it in my sidebar was like a dream

The Animated Glow wand and Blue Mote of Flame are my most proud collectibles, as they demonstrate like my achievements in art through some of the events I participated in over the years. I feel like they represent a huge interest of mine and its cool to show off

And finally I have a huge soft spot for the Popsicle collectible, Party Popper and Pokeball.
(I love the Popsicle so much, Miharu and I created our own group/revolution dedicated to other's who worshiped the popsicle. wish it wasn't dead #Teampopsiclepride)
Omg Jacob ur actually so lame and gay idk why I don't bully you more often

I like the Yoshi and Walugi eggs and I really want poochy eggs. Hammers but I'm poor and I love the Halloween collectibles and the famous mushroom

I'd say the christmas dolls, they just look so cute. And I'd say my second would be the feathers. But I'm still collecting since I'm new to the forums.

I particularly love my Popsicle because it was my dream collectible for a long time and no one was responding to my thread asking to buy one, probably because they're rare. Then one fateful day, I got a private message saying I had a new gift from skarmoury. It was a Popsicle, with a message that said it was a gift. I was so touched by this honestly. It gave yet another great example of how kind the people of this forum are. :blush:

Last edited:
I really love the popsicle collectible. ^^ It is so cheery and happy!

Everybody talking about how much they love the popsicle and how big it used to be is making me super nostalgic. Because I remember when the ice cream and popsicle first came out and everybody was obsessed with them and they were super hard to get.
I remember when the shop restocked them and there was literally a countdown timer. I randomly logged on 5 minutes before they went back up and was like 'oh hey cool. I can get some' and literally no more than a few minutes after I bought of each they were all gone again.
I was so lucky. They are still some of my favorite collectibles I own today.

I like my trophy the most, of course! Won it just last year. Bayonetta slayed everybody.

Ice Cream Swirl!
Thankfully have it. :D
(Thanks vanillabear!)

Last edited:
Back