Trump reverses Obama's guidance on bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah yes as a simple transgender i can confirm that being called a transphobe is worse than being a victim of transphobia #istandwithcispeople #cispride #eviltransgenders #antisjw #stopthehate

?!?!!??????????????????

are u all 4 real i wanna Die. why the **** would it not be transphobia because cis people didnt find it offensive honestly can you all just stop ???

also to the person w/ the weird username that keeps liking the transphobic posts Speak Up Pls i wanna hear ur opinions too :>

I don't see what was so confusing about my post. If someone commits a crime, the victim or the victim's family doesn't get to be part of the jury in court. It's the same general concept when it comes to determining whether something is sexist, racist, homophobic, etc. The act should be assessed by a third party without a strong connection to either side. That doesn't mean people in the LGBT community can't be part of that discussion, but for example you can't demand to have a panel of 10 gay people and 0 straight people to be the arbitrator of whether something is homophobic. There is another side to the story, and that person's side may be wrong, but that person at least has the right to an unbiased review of the action just like the potential victim does.

Last edited:
i can handle opinions
these are transphobic opinions tho
and i dont like those
and ive been rly Patient but Yeah

- - - Post Merge - - -

well how isnt letting trans people exist in public transphobic

I must have missed something. Clearly, opposing the freedom of trans people, is transphobic. I just stated that I didn't see anyone mention something like that, it is very likely that I missed something.

I must have missed something. Clearly, opposing the freedom of trans people, is transphobic. I just stated that I didn't see anyone mention something like that, it is very likely that I missed something.

read the previous posts like ten pages ago ok but basically this isnt JUST about bathrooms. it is about puttiing restrictions on trans ppl and or right to exist in public

I'm locked out of my tumblr and had left the site long before that even happened

try again

what? i'm just playing with you silly, don't take it personally... i'm making fun of what you said to me if that wasn't clear enough

Last edited:
read the previous posts like ten pages ago ok but basically this isnt JUST about bathrooms. it is about puttiing restrictions on trans ppl and or right to exist in public

I'm not entirely sure I want to go digging way deep into the depths of this thread for the posts you're referring too, but I see no reason to not take your word for it. I believe you, and considering the topic at hand, it's extremely relevant.

hey guys
Knickles_Weed.jpg
as for the whole issue i don't care enough about something so small. it should have been a minor problem in the first place.

as for the whole issue i don't care enough about something so small. it should have been a minor problem in the first place.

It wasn't a problem, but then Trump made it a problem with his stupid executive order. That's why this thread exists.

It wasn't a problem, but then Trump made it a problem with his stupid executive order. That's why this thread exists.
that's true, and i agree with you, but some people are you know, *cough* fighting on this thread over the original poster giving facts and her humble opinion, which is good and all. not like just debating and harsh disagreements, which is fine, but petty insulting, enough so to get a warning or somethin. what did i expect? is it hip and cool to call someone out for having a ****ty username (haha get trolled demi) when this is a kinda serious topic?

Last edited:
that's true, and i agree with you, but some people are you know, *cough* fighting on this thread over the original poster giving facts and her humble opinion, which is good and all. not like just debating and harsh disagreements, which is fine, but petty insulting, enough so to get a warning or somethin. what did i expect? is it hip and cool to call someone out for having a ****ty username (haha get trolled demi) when this is a kinda serious topic?

lol my biggest concern is that i get called out just for liking posts ?????? it's pathetic really
i don't like to involve myself in these threads because i literally get brain hemorrhages from certain people who always try to defend these type of issues

Last edited:
all i am is a transphobe
why do people have to disrespect me
i am a human too

- unknown poet

what do u all think about other trans issues? is being trans unnatural? are the cisgenders too kind to trans people? what color was the down with cis bus?

I'm not entirely sure I want to go digging way deep into the depths of this thread for the posts you're referring too, but I see no reason to not take your word for it. I believe you, and considering the topic at hand, it's extremely relevant.

Honestly if you're not willing to read a thread before jumping in the discussion you probably shouldn't make a post. That way you can avoid all the "This was already addressed"s.

lol my biggest concern is that i get called out just for liking posts ?????? it's pathetic really
i don't like to involve myself in these threads because i literally get brain hemorrhages from certain people who always try to defend these type of issues

Why do you read them then if they give you brain hemorrhages? Do you like sitting on cacti too?

anyways im gonna stop replying now bc i think this thread will be locked and warnings will be given out and Maybe if i stop posting i wont get banned but who knows
anyways as a final thing: i want trans people to be treated w the same respect and Loev as cis ppl . oke bai

Since people (yet again) can't seem to have a debate of any kind without using personal attacks and insults despite multiple posted warnings by staff, I'm going to close this for good. It sucks a bit because I was actually enjoying seeing the different perspectives on this issue and feel as though I could learn a lot from some of you.

I get that a lot of you are passionate about this topic, I really do, and I certainly have things that I care about and am so invested in that I'd fight tooth and nail to defend my viewpoint on them if it came to that. But keep in mind that this isn't a free venue to do and say whatever you want - it's a forum that has rules that are in place for a good reason, and if you can't debate and argue civilly without breaking said rules, then you simply have to refrain from posting about these things here. I'd also like to point out that being nasty towards another person is almost always counterproductive when you're trying to argue your opinion - it only serves to piss the other person off and make them less likely to listen to you. At some point you have to just agree to disagree and walk away before things get ridiculous.

Honestly, there was no reason for things to get this bad. We don't expect everyone here to always get along or even like one another, but we do expect people to read and follow the rules when posting. Those of you who were incapable of doing this can expect a warning or infraction later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back