• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trump reverses Obama's guidance on bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's violent transphobia sugar coated with a faux "But think of the kids!"

saying it's "sugar coated" is acting like this has some small level of credibility

really, it's just a bull**** excuse they make up to justify their hatred. since of course they can't go out and publicly say "we think these people should die"

Last edited:
????????????????????????????????????????????
what is sexist about saying that men dont understand women's issues when it is the truth. sexism isnt anything negative said about a gender lmao stop reaching please i feel like you're just baiting us now

anyways look at this Nice Meme i found on tumbler dot org

tumblr_oly45yH0PR1qcecwvo1_540.jpg

nice meme there, pal.

There's nothing sexist about stating biological facts. Men cannot decide what a woman does with her body. I think he's just trying to bait as much as possible to start an argument, which will just get him banned and another political thread closed.

saying it's "sugar coated" is acting like this has some small level of credibility

really, it's just a bull**** excuse they make up to justify their hatred. since of course they can't go out and publicly say "we think these people should die"

True but you have to dumb things down a bit with Trump supporters

They're just using whatever they can, even if it's dull and thick-skulled. I can't wait for the future, when open-minded people will go into politics.

They're just using whatever they can, even if it's dull and thick-skulled. I can't wait for the future, when open-minded people will go into politics.

I've been waiting for that forever. But just when you think everything's going to be okay, a nightmare like Trump somehow raises up into power and sends us all back to the gutters.

Trump is doing what he promises. State rights. We're the United States Of America.

True but you have to dumb things down a bit with Trump supporters

lmao

From what I've seen, there's two sides of Trump supporters: dumb, uneducated kids and ancient closed-minded and racist old people who grew up in the 60s.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trump is doing what he promises. State rights. We're the United States Of America.

Did you mean: the Separated States of America. He's tearing America apart.

nice meme there, pal.

There's nothing sexist about stating biological facts. Men cannot decide what a woman does with her body. I think he's just trying to bait as much as possible to start an argument, which will just get him banned and another political thread closed.

I'm giving my opinion. Which is what these discussions are for. Political discussions aren't suppose to be "let's all agree."

I like this thread. It is full of informed, open-minded individuals talking about a prominent issue in the states.

I've been waiting for that forever. But just when you think everything's going to be okay, a nightmare like Trump somehow raises up into power and sends us all back to the gutters.

One day. We just need to survive the next four years. :>

Did you mean: the Separated States of America. He's tearing America apart.

306 electoral college votes.
Won states that Obama won.

I can see where you're coming from though.

sadly, even with this my current bet is on
latest

Very true. There needs to be more kids getting education and using sources and learning from history, but it just continues to repeat itself, even when it really, really shouldn't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the electoral college is ******** garbage that has zero reason to exist in a technological age

I still think it should be down to the majority vote, that Hilary rightfully won, not an over 60s club.

You probably shouldn't have bolded "United" there. Clearly this ain't about being united. And I will not stand for the "rights" of states to be able to determine whether to treat an extremely unfairly demonized minority like dirt or not.

Seriously, this is flipping awful. I am so ashamed of my country.

Last edited:
These had nothing to even do with what people were saying lmao

it's the standard defense mechanism of an average trump supporter that's cornered at play

ignoring things that are too inconvenient for them, and diverting everything else

Last edited:
Dragging the argument off somewhere else again.

America being United has nothing to do with the issue of bathrooms. Please keep it on topic with the discussion at hand. Allowing the states to do what they want warrants hatred towards minorities.

aNYWayz like if u agree jessie and james from team rocket are a better duo than cheap fart (trump and pence)

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's the standard defense mechanism of an average trump supporter that's cornered at play

ignoring things that are too inconvenient for them, and diverting everything else

Yes, also a lame argument tactic that anyone trained in a debate can see is happening. Normally when they don't really know what they're talking about, point to something else and make a runner. Then come back with another lame defence.

Last edited:
aNYWayz like if u agree jessie and james from team rocket are a better duo than cheap fart (trump and pence)

Too bad Trump and Pence are actually successful villains. They'd be a lot funnier if they always came around trying to steal America, but always failed and ended up getting blasted off into the sky every time because they're too hateful for America.

But alas, we're living in this America now.

5807614062df075dffed77e162ef7e7f.jpg
why does pence look like he's holding in a steamer lmao

People should just be accepting of who goes into gendered bathrooms. It would seriously reduce the vulnerability that trans men/women have to transphobic violence. Unisex bathrooms are a good idea, but I don't think everyone would be too comfortable using them. More security is also a good idea, such as more secure stall doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back