• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Festivale is coming. Please shoot me.

Festivale?

• Love it!

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters
I'm not a huge fan but it's ok I guess, his dance is a bit obnoxious but I love the confetti and stuff all day. Maybe I'll just avoid him, I don't really want or need the furniture.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm i might get the furniture set this year its my favorite colors. but holidays just are not engaging enough. they should have minigames instead of collect some of this or get me that. i dont want all these furniture sets either...stop...they ugly lol. and i also think all events should make the town more festive. festivale does this well with villagers dressing up and the feathers, but toy day and halloween are always underwhelming. for toy day there should be lights on houses and decorations on projects, for halloween there should be lanterns and maybe some glimpses of ghosts when walking around idk. holidays are lame in ac, maybe not the first year, but after 4 years it does get boring for most of them. cant think of a holiday that felt worth doing...

they should have minigames instead of collect some of this or get me that.

Oh, it's yet again ANOTHER collectathon event? Ugh.

I've never been to Festivale so I might try it this year, only problem is that it's another collectathon (I REALLY HATE what they did to Harvest Festival in New Leaf) and it's on Rosie's birthday (which is more important and might have issues being on the same day as Festivale. Hopefully not as Bob's birthday was on New Year's Day and caused no problems at all).

I missed Festivale last year, so I'm actually relatively excited for it this year!

But you can sell the duplicates for so much money. I made 250,000 bells one time off it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Overall though festival is annoying.

I don't mind it, I've never skipped it. It might get a bit annoying for me after a while because all the villagers talk about is Festivale but I like collecting the feathers although the furniture sucks and Pav? is my favourite NPC. :)

This will be my first one, and since the snow will be gone ... I'm excited!

I've played this for like 4 years, and somehow, I've still never done Festivale. So I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like. :p

I might just play through it to get the furniture set, after that I'll just go to the island and do tours or something!

This will be my first one, and since the snow will be gone ... I'm excited!

It's kind of interesting this year since it will happen when the snow is gone. Usually there is snow on the ground during Festivale which has always seemed kind of strange to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might just play through it to get the furniture set, after that I'll just go to the island and do tours or something!

It will likely take you 2-3 hours to get the entire set unless you trade for some of the pieces. You probably won't want to do anything else after that.

I love Festivale! It is so fun, and the music is amazing, so is the confetti.
Idk, I just think it's great.
But yes, Pave's stupid dance annoys me.

It was Festivale in my town yesterday and I had a blast! I collected so much furniture it's ridiculous. I always have trouble knowing when to stop. I was up till eleven collecting those damn feathers because Pave kept sending me after the colours I didn't have! So annoying. I admit the dialogue gets pretty boring after a while, but the singing and dancing and villagers dressed up is so adorable, and after I've been seeing snow for three months, a few hours of Pave shaking his tail in my face while having me chasing after feathers is okay!

Haha I also hate festivale. Pave is just the worst NPC in the game to me (although Gracie is up there too). Also please don't dress my sweet villagers up like trashy burlesque dancers.

I don't like it either. Very annoying, especially if you're trying to get a complete set of Pave' furniture. The only good thing I can say about Festivale in New Leaf is that it's not as bad as the City Folk version, where you had to play games with villagers to win candy (remember the long, drawn-out soccer matches?).

I don't like it very much. The furniture doesn't appeal to me so I'll collect the feathers to wear. It's amusing to see my villagers dressed up though.

Last edited:
Back