Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Festivale is on Monday which means having to listen to that god-awful music and watching Pave do his stupid dance. I'm emotionally scarred from Pave taunting me by shaking his butt in my face over and over again as he keeps giving me the same items from the set again and again. "Why Pave? Why? Please just give me the last piece of the set and stop torturing me!" But he just wouldn't listen until I completely lost me sanity and vision from having to watch that brightly colored, seizure-inducing dance.

But this year, Pave can go to hell! No feathers for him this time! That's if he's lucky enough to get his day in the sun and I don't just time-travel past the 27th.

Does anyone else hate Festivale as much as I do?

I've only experienced it once, and it was my first AC holiday ever, so I actually had a lot of fun :) I'll have to see how I feel about it on Monday! Lol

I participated in this festival the first year but not since. It's too much for me. I don't have enough patience to go through his entire dialogue every single time.

No. Pave's dance is annoying but the confetti and feathers are beautiful and the music is a refreshing change. Last year, there were Northern Lights as well as confetti. It was so breathtaking I took a picture. Also the villagers dressing up and dancing is the most adorable thing ever.

Last edited:
it's not my favorite event, but it's not my least favorite either. I wish the prizes were better.

I love seeing my villagers dressed up and dancing along to the music, but I don't participate, since I've already gotten the furniture and it isn't nice enough to have displayed in any of my houses, so why bother collecting it in my other towns.

That said, I really love the headpiece you can buy in the accessory shop.

I like all the items they're selling, but I've never played New Leaf around this time so I'm exited to see what Festivale is like :) I only restarted my town in 2015 when I bought my new copy *cough*becausesomeslagsgotitnow*cough* but I never played on Festivale so I'm pretty excited :p

I'm actually looking forward to the event. It's really fun seeing everybody dressed up and having fun, and I also like the minigames you play with your villagers. And to be honest, I like Pav?. He isn't my favourite NPC, but I find him more entertaining than Zipper. And the music is nice too.

I feel that the hate for Festivale is too much. It really isn't that horrible, and Pav? only appears once a year anyway.

It was good for the feather that I wear as a permanent part of my outfit. Other than that, it's just another New Leaf holiday.

I have never experienced the day. I'm so excited, it looks sooo cute with all the confetti around!

If you save your town dream that day will there be a shower of confetti in the dream like cherry blossom time??

Festivale is such a disaster for me. :3
Can't stand the music or finding those goddamn feathers.

Last edited:
I'm so excited for the snow to be gone finally! I've already got the furniture set so I won't be catching feathers, but I love how the villagers dress up. :) I can't wait!

I like seeing the villagers dressed up completely with different hat/accessory as well as the general atmosphere of the event. What I don't like is the furniture prizes. I'll probably just display them in Re-tail or whatever.

I usually ignore Pave but I do think it's cute that the villagers dress up and dance. I usually join them in costume, take a few pics, and then move on. Ironically, I rarely participate in new leaf holidays even though they're supposed to be the days to look forward to. I also get really annoyed by the repetitive music (like during the harvest festival.. kill me) and prefer the regular hourly music.

I really like Festival. The prizes aren't the best, but I still have a lot of fun collecting the feathers. The villagers also look so cute all dressed up

Back