• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If You Could Make Any Villager Who Would You Make?

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Pink Hybrid Lily
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
Confusing title I apologise! I know with hacking it's possible to have your own custom villagers and npc's in your town blah blah blah, assuming you had the chance to create your own custom villager, no hacking involved, who would you create and why?

I'm really torn up about my choice but I'd probably make a bear cub and remodel him after a teddy bear I have in real life! Titan seems like a cool dude I feel as those he would make my town amazing. BUT... I would also like a pink unicorn or giraffe villagers!

I'm so curious about what villager you would make!

Confusing title I apologise! I know with hacking it's possible to have your own custom villagers and npc's in your town blah blah blah, assuming you had the chance to create your own custom villager, no hacking involved, who would you create and why?

I'm really torn up about my choice but I'd probably make a bear cub and remodel him after a teddy bear I have in real life! Titan seems like a cool dude I feel as those he would make my town amazing. BUT... I would also like a pink unicorn or giraffe villagers!

I'm so curious about what villager you would make!
I think that an Anaconda that occasionally appears when an apple tree is shaken would be fun, especially if it lunges at the player. (Wet pants, anyone?) EDIT: Not the best plan since it would make the old Resetti look fairly tame and may increase a few laundry loads.

Last edited:
I'd make a rabbit that looks like the Himalayan breed, which would be kind of a cross between Genji and Ruby. White fur, with brown ears, paws and usually on/around the nose and red (opaque) eyes.

**EDIT**

And I'd make an Uchi hamster! We have no Uchi hamsters, and I really hope Nintendo corrects this egregious oversight in a future installment.

Last edited:
I'd definitely make a Normal Bear! The idea sounds really cute imo! ♥
(I'm sad that there isn't one.. I like the big bears but there's two peppy and three uchi.. Ursala should've stayed Snooty imo)

I would also make my villager OC, an Uchi Rabbit based off the jackrabbit. She's in my toyhou.se link.

I would really like Appa from The Last Airbender as a villager:

appa.jpg

I would really like Appa from The Last Airbender as a villager:

View attachment 194741

honestly, same.

also, i can't believe that now we've got a makar mask, we got characters from loz but STILL NO MAKAR VILLAGER! a downright sham. being more serious, i'd love to see more variety of species like manatees or platypus or flying spaghetti monsters.

honestly, same.

also, i can't believe that now we've got a makar mask, we got characters from loz but STILL NO MAKAR VILLAGER! a downright sham. being more serious, i'd love to see more variety of species like manatees or platypus or flying spaghetti monsters.

Omg YES, Makar would be so adorable as a villager. Although he isn't an animal lol. I would also love a villager based off of Skullkid :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also, I would really like kitten villagers. Like cats, but Katie's size! Katie is the cutest cat, I think, because she's so small and has a backpack.

We could use some Pokemon Villagers.

Pikachu - Lazy? Mouse
Jigglypuff - ???
Mewtwo - Cranky Cat?
Charizard - Cranky Allligator
Lucario - Cranky? Dog
Greninja - Jock Frog

A black dragon, and his name would be Toothless. That would make my HTTYD town a thousand times better!

A black dragon, and his name would be Toothless. That would make my HTTYD town a thousand times better!

Ahh, that is such a good idea. I love Toothless! It would be cool if his scales lit up too, maybe at night, or when you talk to him. ^_^

Ahh, that is such a good idea. I love Toothless! It would be cool if his scales lit up too, maybe at night, or when you talk to him. ^_^

And he'd have to have his dorky smile! He would make the best smug villager xD

Omg YES, Makar would be so adorable as a villager. Although he isn't an animal lol. I would also love a villager based off of Skullkid :)

he could be a koala ! XD

photo.jpg

or a leaf-tail gecko

Camo-Animals-Mossy-Gecko.jpg

and skull kid is definitely an ostrich, let's be real.

I'd love to see some more anime inspired villagers e.g Happy from Fairytail = a blue cat or Luna from Sailor Moon

i would make sentret and sylveon villagers! if i did have to use character models, i would use the bunny for both of them.

kirby would be easy to make as a villager you wouldn't even need to give him clothes but maybe he could wear a hat and the hat design would change depending on what clothes you give him. now if i was only limited to use the NL models, id use wisp! kirby would have to be in his ghost form tho...

kinda wanna try to make a custom villager now aha

Come on everyone a kiwi villager would be soooooooo cute ^-^

We New Zealanders need something in the game rather then a single reference by Gulliver :(

download.jpg

I think he'd need to be a lazy villager and only come out at night ^-^

No idea what his name would be though :D

I would add new breeds such as Otters and Foxes. I'm also a fan of villagers with unrealistic colors. i.e. Pink alligators

i would make a dove, probably would be a female and normal
there is piper that looks similar to one but i don't like her very much. too plain
i'd give this one lots of feathers and a cute face

Last edited:
Back