• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If You Could Make Any Villager Who Would You Make?

I think I would make a female black lab dog villager. Just like my dog in real life, Sadie :)

I want foxes, owls, and alpacas! Something pink alpaca like Reese, but with a different design. Probably like one of the Arpakasso. How awesome would it be if Amuse and Nintendo did an ACNL crossover !!

I'd want an otter villager...otherwise I'd choose an Apatosaurus.

To be honest, I really don't like fandom/franchise themed villagers, but I'd love to see some other species represented!

Uchi black bat
Normal parasaurolophus
Cranky hammerhead shark
Smug green lizard (maybe an iguana?)
Lazy warthog
Peppy armadillo

Having taller villagers could be cool as well, like if we had giraffes akin to Gracie or another breed of dog in a greyhound/borzoi/whippet style, taller and skinnier with a pointier nose.

Just for future versions I wish that they would include a few more species (or villager species instead of just NPC versions) such as ferrets, leopards, sharks, foxes, otters, lizards, giraffes, raccoons, turtles, turkeys, and multiple dog designs.

idk but what if they made a blanca amiibo? And you could get her as resident? I WOULD DIE

I would love to see fox villagers like Redd! His design is great and I'd love to see more. just less scams and scandals

I would snatch up a shiba inu villager amiibo card in an instant, c'mon nintendo I n e e d this is my life ;;

I'd make a teddy bear cub (not like Stitches, but like a classic brown teddy bear with little button eyes, and maybe a heart nose) and a pink cat with white paws and call her Milkshake! Maybe a dog villager designed after my own dog, Daisy! I guess she'd have to have a different name though haha

Back