If You Could Make Any Villager Who Would You Make?

I honestly find pointless making custom villagers since they would be unplayable and subjected to move out or deleted.

Besides creating customised villagers defeat the very purpose of having so many villagers in the game.
I would not mind if we could choose different species to play as a resident, but not NPCs.

I just want some snake villagers. I would love to see different morphs of ball pythons and boas

I would love some bat villagers, anyway I would make a snooty or smug deer. I think that the deer's have the best designs.
Some ting like this would look cool.
Deerhh.jpg

I'd make two villagers, the first being a chubby girl orange tabby named Tetris after my cat in real life, and the second being a flying squirrel named Pazuzu after my pet squirrel in real life. Both would be great.

I'd make some turkey villagers. Sure it would make Franklin less special... But I'd just love a cute, blue turkey in my town! :blush:

I'd make a little lazy puppy dog, modeled after my own dog! His name would be Cocoa, like mine, and his house would be made of wood and red. His initial clothes would be a t-shirt, and he would probably have the sloppy set as his initial furniture!

I'd have a villager that would be modeled after a sphnx cat. He'd have a cranky personality, but still be rather kind. He'd have small circle glasses and wear a red flannel shirt. I don't know what his name would be.

I would make Temmie. She would look just like Temmie, her house would look like the Tem shop, (complete with music) and she would speak like Temmie. I'm not a huge fan of Undertale, but Temmie is adorable

Back