• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My dream town 🐱💕

Rosielovely

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
0% (0) +
Please come visit my town, if you'd like! Please come and let me know what you think! My dream code is: 5C00-0037-5C74 and the town's name is Hunnybun!

Please come visit my town, if you'd like! Please come and let me know what you think! My dream code is: 5C00-0037-5C74 and the town's name is Hunnybun!

Hellos!

I'll visit your dream address in 8 hours time ^-^

So expect something from me around there!

I believe I visited your dream Town a couple of days ago. I will visit again just in case but I recall that town name.

I keep promising myself I will give people feedback after visiting their towns. Usually after seeing their DA in posts or when a town or mayor name catches my eye but I never get round to giving the feedback :blush:

*I visited Mayor Michael's Polis too.

Last edited:
I believe I visited your dream Town a couple of days ago. I will visit again just in case but I recall that town name.

I keep promising myself I will give people feedback after visiting their towns. Usually after seeing their DA in posts or when a town or mayor name catches my eye but I never get round to giving the feedback :blush:

*I visited Mayor Michael's Polis too.

Lol, I think I run into the same problem too ^-^

I'll make sure to check out your town later too, nya ^-^

I visited today. I have some recommendations:

Update your dream during the day, unless a town has a night theme, which yours clearly doesn't, towns are easier to explore in the light of day. I'd also recommend you update again once the snow is gone. Spring is so much prettier than winter.

Build more bridges! Having only one bridge in town makes it hard to navigate.

Leave more space between trees. The clusters of trees you have are too close together and feel very crowded.

Build some PWPs, I don't think I saw a single one!

Put in some paths, it makes it easier for visitors to find their way around.

Clearly this is a very new town and has potential, but I don't think it's ready to share just yet.

Last edited:
Hellos!

I just visited your dream town ^-^

I have to say your town layout is quite interesting. Your villagers are spread out quite far which will make developing your town different from what I've seen before.

As for pwp's and stuff I noticed you don't really have to much, which is fine. Do you have anything planned out for your town in the way of pathing or pwps?

I'm curious to know what you'll be doing with your town next ^-^

Thanks!

Im not sure exactly, perhaps build another bridge soon and rearrange some trees! :) might do more to houses, too!

To be honest it's very under developed, you definitely should rearrange your trees and flowers. Maybe you could use QR paths for more order.
I love the name Hunnybun, it's so cute. Your house is nice too and I think you'd like pastel so you could make that a theme for your town. I also think it's nice that you made a caf? and it's similar to the mayor's house. Instead of having a bedroom downstairs though you could make a bathroom, I think that would make it more realistic.
You could do a tiny bit of cleaning up in your town too, there are a few things on the ground but that's not a big issue.
The names Rosie and Cherry are adorable and I think you should have a red/pink pastel theme.
Your town is not bad, just needs a lot of working on. The perfect apples are a nice touch too and your camp PWP placement is a good choice.
For your flower placement I would mainly focus on red, pink, white and yellow flowers but that's just my opinion, you can do whatever you want with your town.
good luck!!!

Last edited:
Thank you! I will keep those things in mind and work on them soon! :) <3

Later on in your towns life if you could do another post i'd love to see the progress you make ^-^

It's a very exciting thing, watching a town grow ^-^

I think your houses are really cute ^^
Also don't know if some one already said this but you got a lot of room for more Pwp's~
Paths! I think you should go with some thing different? The ones you have now don't really fit in too well, also you could make them bigger~ would think they would look nicer. :3
You got a lot of trees which look nice, adding some bushes into the mix would look good. For example you could use them near the paths.

Hope this helps, not really good at reviewing stuff. :3

Thanks for the reply! I will look into updating, those things! And I'm very glad you like my houses!! ❤️❤️ I definitely work on those more than anything else :) I just added another street light, though!! Haha! :)

Back