My dream town 🐱💕

Dream town has been updated, I have also added a bed and breakfast!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dream town has been updated, I have also added a bed and breakfast!

So I'm currently visiting your dream town and here's what I love about it :3

- No paths. Most towns have paths and they're great, but yours looks great without them! It makes your town look really natural and I love the different colors of hybrids.
- The single path in front of Rosie's house. It matches the house exteriors and interiors so well c: Everything in Rosie's house actually looks really well put together, and I love all the customized furniture.
- Puhp's entire house. Albeit small, all the furniture is adorable ; u ; I loved the music, it reminded me a lot of an explorer's house. The sign and the customized flooring were interesting too
- THE CHERRY CAF?. I loved the exterior so much, and the interior was just as cute.
- The bed and breakfast!! The reception area could use chairs or something like that, but if you were aiming for a more minimalistic look, i think you got in spot on. the room on the left was a perfect dining area. i loved the cabin suite the most, and the matching hybrid by the bed, and i loved how you put the elegant suite in the basement.

overall, your town is so pretty! your characters are all really cute, (my fav is Rosie), and your villagers are equally as cute. I loved visiting your town so much, and I probably will come over via DA every time you update it. good luck~

Sorry it took so long to reply! Thank you very much, I'm so glad that you liked it!! I appreciate your feedback on everything, as well! :) ��

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry it took so long to reply! Thank you very much, I'm so glad that you liked it!! I appreciate your feedback on everything, as well! :) 💕

Back