• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

More than 1 special visitor per day?

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
So of course there are the special NPCs who tend to show up at random. Not counting Joan of course. But any given day we may have Redd or Katrina (unless you have her shop) set up in the plaza, Gulliver washed up on shore, and Katie or Sahara wandering around. My question is whether or not you've ever seen more than one of them on a given day. I feel like it's a possibility, but I've never seen it happen.

Ohhh, I have always wondered this. That, and if there is always a special NPC everyday or at least every other day...

There are never two special visitors on the same day between Redd, Katrina, Sahara, Gulliver, Pete, and Gracie. None of these characters show up during an event or holiday either. Katie can show up on any day though along with any special character or event since she's not considered a special visitor.

Ohhh, I have always wondered this. That, and if there is always a special NPC everyday or at least every other day...
There will always be at least 5 special visitors from Monday to Saturday (6 days), so at most there will be one "empty" day a week. Although usually Pete shows up twice a week and he's not very interesting, so you could have 3 days in a week with no one important showing up.

Last edited:
Well Phineas and Katie have been in my town at the same time idk if that counts though

Phineas is also independent of the others. Hypothetically, you could have Phineas, Katie, a tent / igloo camper, and one of Saharah, Redd, Pete, Gracie, Katrina, or Gulliver in a single day.

Back