• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wii U and 3DS!

KittySpectre

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hi! I'm looking to pick up the Wii U and 3DS items, so that I can play the minigames! I can offer IGB, but I also have blue roses!

This is also my first time posting, so let me know if I've done anything wrong...

I don't have any spares but if I happen to get any today I'll let you know. Good luck

Thanks! I got the update so I've been itching to try out Desert Island Escape ;;

I ended up getting two Wii U's from the 2 Fortune Cookies that were in the store. Like, two exact same fortune cookies lmao. So if you want one lmk. I'd just like some IGB. Not an enormous amount though. Whatever you feel you wanna offer I'm cool with.

I can also have it refurbished for you if you'd like. I'm free to trade later today.

I ended up getting two Wii U's from the 2 Fortune Cookies that were in the store. Like, two exact same fortune cookies lmao. So if you want one lmk. I'd just like some IGB. Not an enormous amount though. Whatever you feel you wanna offer I'm cool with.

I can also have it refurbished for you if you'd like. I'm free to trade later today.

This is great news! I'm in the UK, so I'm on GMT, we should figure out a time we're both available - you're 5 hours ahead of me!

How does tomorrow morning (GMT 9:00 ish) sound?

This is great news! I'm in the UK, so I'm on GMT, we should figure out a time we're both available - you're 5 hours ahead of me!

How does tomorrow morning (GMT 9:00 ish) sound?

I can try to be on then! Just VM me whenever you're on and stuff! Even if it's some time today or not. If you're on and available just shoot me a VM and it's likely that I can just hop on and drop it off.

Did you want it refurbished at all at ReTail?

I can try to be on then! Just VM me whenever you're on and stuff! Even if it's some time today or not. If you're on and available just shoot me a VM and it's likely that I can just hop on and drop it off.

Did you want it refurbished at all at ReTail?

I'll make sure I'm on then, don't worry about refurbishing it, white goes best with my room plan!
I'm not sure what to offer as I have no frame of reference, but how's 50k bells?

I could scan you a character with the 3DS, I have the ordinary one with Cyrus and Reese or the K.K. one, you will need 5 coupons.

I could scan you a character with the 3DS, I have the ordinary one with Cyrus and Reese or the K.K. one, you will need 5 coupons.

That sounds really great!
When would be a good time for you to do this? What would you want for it?

Back