• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Funniest personality in game?

Which one is the funniest personality?

• Normal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lazy

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Peppy

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Jock

• Crancky

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Snooty

• Uchi

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Smug

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
Lazy villagers! Zucker, Rodeo, and Cranston always do silly or funny stuff around me like fall in pits, or even make jokes on accident! :lemon:

Lazy. Has anyone else gotten that letter from a lazy villager, in which they say 'I wanted to get you a better present, but the store was out of lizards' or something? That always makes me laugh!

Last edited:
I chose smug. I love when they tell me that I look as cool as a fair number of cucumbers or that we need more dancing right now *shoom*.

Lazy, hands down! They're (unintentionally) hilarious in a really adorable way - never fails to make me laugh :D

I picked Uchi just because. They say some really funny stuff like sometimes when they ping to move they're like "I HAVE TO GO THIS OTHER TOWN IS HAVING TURF WARS. LIKE THEY ARE THROWING TURF. SLINGING MUD. I GOTTA BLAST." I think all the personalities can be really funny in their own way. I think Lazies are meant to be more intentionally funny and goofy. I really like Lionel too and he's a Smug. He makes me laugh often. And Annabelle my Peppy is super airheaded and adorably hilarious.

I honestly just love the ACNL personalities in general. So cute, so cute. They need way more dialogue though and there should be an update for that.

Peppies are hilarious and adorable. They're always running around in a tizzy, talking about how they're stars just waiting to be found and that you can be their co-star. They also say really funny things when you talk to them a lot, like "Have you been cloned?! Omigosh, I hope I'm friends with all of you!" in a panicked sort of way. Their super-high voices add to the comedic dialogue, as it seems like they've inhaled helium and drunk about 10 cups of coffee. This would probably explain why I have 3 peppies in Canaan. They're too cute and funny to resist!

The funniest are definitely the lazy villagers. It does get a bit repetitive, though, as it's always about their lazy nature - mostly food.

It's a toss-up between Uchi and Cranky for me. The matter-of-fact ridiculousness of the Uchis always makes me laugh, but I also love the Crankies' grumpy comments.

I'll say the Smug and Lazy villagers are the best. :p

Could be JUST my Snooty, but she once got a mountain bike stuck into a smug's mailbox.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg!

Snooty!

"Are you gossiping me?"
"Do you see UFOs at night? Unidentified Flying/Floor Oranges"
"What hairstyle are you gonna do next?"
"Do you watch zombie movies? Because you look like you're in one"

Then when you're trying to move them in via RV
"That unbearably upbeat poodle at the town hall said the town is full! But you're the mayor, right? Maybe you could pull a few strings. Which villager is your least favor... I mean, most deserves a change of scenery?"

Plus, they seem to be very self-conscious about their style and what other people/villagers think about them which sets them up for some hilarious dialogues.

Back