Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Pink Star Fragment
Invader
Pinky
Swamp Potion
I'm home for a week with nothing to do so i thought i'd test out this ipad stylus my friend gave me.

Just post some img refs of your mayor / oc and i'll try to draw them!

Here are some examples of past drawings I've done. I cannot guarantee they will look like that though.

Thanks!

Could you draw my mayor? I want her earmuffs to be over her ears, by the way. lol

Please take your time. <3

rw9496D.png

Here is my mayor if you feel up to doing her. She has two official outfits that have been drawn, the second one is probably the easiest as it doesn't include the newspaper helmet.

Orrrr could you draw Annabelle the Pangolin villager? Or even Kicks, who is basically my boyfriend. lmfaoooo

I'd love if you could consider my mayor! Here's two refs of his outfit and hair: [x] [x]

He wears a crown and the bandages accessory and his hair is like in the first picture: bangs covering his left eye (our right)!

His star wand is optional!

Thank you so much for your consideration <3

Could you please draw my mayor? :)

My mayor, Arize: Front view | Back view

But with white hair instead of black please! And with the thick glasses on as well if possible :)

Last edited:
alright, here's the first one

2.jpg

sorry I made her look so sad treetops haha... she was too happy.

this might take a while. using an ipad to draw was a lot harder than i thought.

View attachment 194734

For stepheroo (lol sorry I didn't finish the body)

ps. for those of you whose mayors I draw and would like a higher res version, just VM me and I'll send you one later. for now I'm just screenshotting them and uploading it.

View attachment 194734

For stepheroo (lol sorry I didn't finish the body)

ps. for those of you whose mayors I draw and would like a higher res version, just VM me and I'll send you one later. for now I'm just screenshotting them and uploading it.

Omg this is so cute!! I can't believe these are on an iPad what, they look really good and I love the way your color them! Thank you so much!

Omg this is so cute!! I can't believe these are on an iPad what, they look really good and I love the way your color them! Thank you so much!

I'm glad you like it! I can't even imagine what the apple pencil on the ipad pro does though... I'm just using my old mini with a random stylus. Hopefully I can get better on it!

I'm glad you like it! I can't even imagine what the apple pencil on the ipad pro does though... I'm just using my old mini with a random stylus. Hopefully I can get better on it!

I didn't even know the Apple Pen or iPad Pro was a thing that existed good god.

LOVEEE your coloring- beautiful work! :)

Thank you!! I'm home now so I'm going to try and work on some of these on photoshop instead &#55357;&#56834; I've never drawn Korra (or watched it) before so I hope I do her justice haha

I'm really loving these! So excited to see your take on my mayor <3 Your art is sooo great :)

Back