• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying cataloging unorderables

I can let you catalog the following (no charge):

sweets set
sea globe
wedding cake
some gracie pieces (don't have it all :()

I can let you catalog the following (no charge):

sweets set
sea globe
wedding cake
some gracie pieces (don't have it all :()

I'll take you up on that tomorrow if you're free before 2:30, my gf is coming back from a trip tomorrow and her plane lands at Bob Hope in Burbank about 4:10 so I gotta leave early to deal with traffic. As far as the sweets set I got most of it a few hours ago but I haven't updated my list yet, may only need to catalog wall and floor. And I think I only have the Gracie chair so anything other than that is good

P.S. if your socks and shoes list is up to date I think I can get you everything left except for Santa boots, cowboy boots, and gladiator sandals. Call it a thank you for your offer since you're not charging

Last edited:
I'll take you up on that tomorrow if you're free before 2:30, my gf is coming back from a trip tomorrow and her plane lands at Bob Hope in Burbank about 4:10 so I gotta leave early to deal with traffic. As far as the sweets set I got most of it a few hours ago but I haven't updated my list yet, may only need to catalog wall and floor. And I think I only have the Gracie chair so anything other than that is good

P.S. if your socks and shoes list is up to date I think I can get you everything left except for Santa boots, cowboy boots, and gladiator sandals. Call it a thank you for your offer since you're not charging

Ahh man. Maybe we can work something out during the weekend? I work until 3pm tomorrow.

Ahh man. Maybe we can work something out during the weekend? I work until 3pm tomorrow.

I work until 5 Saturday so I can do after 5:30. Sunday I have to do before 10:30 or else after 8:30. Alternatively I can just message you when I get back from the airport and we can try then

I work until 5 Saturday so I can do after 5:30. Sunday I have to do before 10:30 or else after 8:30. Alternatively I can just message you when I get back from the airport and we can try then

Okay - drop me a line when you get back from the airport. If it doesn't pan out, we can try for Saturday.

Not sure if I just didn't see it initially or you added it, but I've got the pave set I can let you catalog. I don't want any bells, but if you have gray tights, I'm somehow still missing those (idk).

Not sure if I just didn't see it initially or you added it, but I've got the pave set I can let you catalog. I don't want any bells, but if you have gray tights, I'm somehow still missing those (idk).

Still haven't gotten gray tights but I'll pm you soon as Kicks sells them. As for the Pave set I'd appreciate it. Can we do Monday after 330 or Thursday anytime? I'm working every day until then but Monday I do crack of dawn shift so I'm off early

Still haven't gotten gray tights but I'll pm you soon as Kicks sells them. As for the Pave set I'd appreciate it. Can we do Monday after 330 or Thursday anytime? I'm working every day until then but Monday I do crack of dawn shift so I'm off early

I think Monday after 3:30 should work, and if not, later on Thursday. We'll figure it out.

i have a lot of these. several Fishing Tourney items, full Cabana set, several other island items, a handful of the snowman/snowtyke/snowboy items. i'll make a full list later.

i assume you have all/most of the orderable things already? i could do 1 for each of the things on this list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/wH9hezNTWe (might add some more later). if not then i'll take the TBT. either way i'd prefer to do just 10-20 a day over a few days. pretty much all of these are in my house. will be a hassle moving em.

IIRC, you were looking for a lucky black cat weren't you? i'll throw that in for free if you're still looking. just got one today.

i have a lot of these. several Fishing Tourney items, full Cabana set, several other island items, a handful of the snowman/snowtyke/snowboy items. i'll make a full list later.

i assume you have all/most of the orderable things already? i could do 1 for each of the things on this list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/wH9hezNTWe (might add some more later). if not then i'll take the TBT. either way i'd prefer to do just 10-20 a day over a few days. pretty much all of these are in my house. will be a hassle moving em.

IIRC, you were looking for a lucky black cat weren't you? i'll throw that in for free if you're still looking. just got one today.

I'm still working on orderables, only been playing for a little over a month, I just want to get my list out of the way due to real life time constraints. I'll order what I've got for you after I'm off work Monday and we can work on timing afterwards. And I got the cat a few weeks ago

So I only had about 6 items on your list, if any more show up I'll pm you immediately. As for the stuff you're willing to let me catalog, can we try doing the first group on Thursday? That's my next day off so it'll be easier for me to coordinate

So I only had about 6 items on your list, if any more show up I'll pm you immediately. As for the stuff you're willing to let me catalog, can we try doing the first group on Thursday? That's my next day off so it'll be easier for me to coordinate

sorry been busy lately. i can only do Thursday in the evening. like 7 PM or later. i'll be available tonight as well if you happen to get on. i'll have the whole list of what i have tonight.

I'll be busy tonight, but 7pm works ok for me, have some errands for the daytime anyway

Back