Buying cataloging unorderables

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (278) +
I'm looking to catalog the items on my wishlist in order to get closer to my silver and gold catalog badges. Please note that I did say catalog, as I have no need for these items outside of their usefulness in my badge hunt and would not wish to deprive anyone of hard earned or paid for items.

It's not a small list, but all items are pre-update so chances are plenty of players already have them. I don't expect it to be done in short order, probably looking at a months long task, but I'm up for it whenever I can squeeze in the time. I'm offering 1 tbt or 100 igb per item and will subtract items as I catalog them.

http://moridb.com/catalogs/NAkEPmIZyr

Might as well add entire Pave set to the list as I'm scheduled to work for Festivale

Last edited:
I could honestly help with a lot of these. I have to sift through my other characters first and check the items then I could make a list for you of what I have! Will try to find as much as possible in one go!

I could honestly help with a lot of these. I have to sift through my other characters first and check the items then I could make a list for you of what I have! Will try to find as much as possible in one go!

Whatever you got, I'll take. Let me know what you have sometime tomorrow. I'm having lunch with family but I should be available at some point in the afternoon PST

Ancient wall
Azalea stool
Barrel
bath tile
beach chair
beach table
bobsled
cabana bad
cabana bookcase
cabana wall
cabana wardrobe
cardboard chair
chain link fence
classroom floor
classroom wall
concrete floor
creepy wall
gracie chair
gracie chest
helm
keg
lily record player
lunar horizon
mermaid bed/carpet/chair/clock/closet/dresser/lamp/screen/shelf/sofa/table/vanity/wall
mortar wall
mossy carpet
music room wall
sandlot
shoji screen
silver bug trophy
sloppy chair/bed/clock/closet/dresser/sink/sofa/stereo/table/tv/wall/carpet (no lamp)
sweets player
wedding cake
wave breaker
whirpool bath
zodiac rooster
zodiac ox
----------------
Is what I have sifted through so far. I can get all these to the town plaza to plop down for whenever you'd like to come. It'd be like, an hour though.

Let's do it sometime tomorrow. Morning would probably be better, say 8am my time. If not, I'll pm you when I'm leaving my family lunch for home, I expect it'll take at least an hour to get back because of traffic

That'll be perfect. Just getting the last things set out. It's all unorganized but that shouldn't matter. This will be my first time doing an exchange on these forums so I'll hope things work out well when the time comes.

Don't worry, I have a good track record of not ripping people off lol
Worst that will happen is one of us loses internet connectivity, in which case you just open up your gates again and I'll come back to finish cataloging

Yup, I have no worries, only thing I'm checking out now is FC exchanges and if that's all there is to it. I'm never not trading with people nowadays haha!

I'm so sorry, we had a power outage at 9am and just now did we get hooked back up. Would you be available anytime now or in the evening? I'll be free all day so please let me know any time and I should have my gate open by then. I'm EST time.

Last edited:
I'll go ahead and open now. I'll be semi-afk or doing things around the place but feel free to visit Etollie and Mable while you're there.

i have: beach table, music-room floor, ringside seating, treasure chest, tree-lined wall and violet screen
it's not a lot, but pm me when you're available!

Hello! I can let you catalog the sweets set, the card set, and the zodiac set! 1 tbt per item?

Alright! Someone was supposed to take Katie from me but they aren't responding....if you'll take Katie I can come over now!

I lost my stylus so I apologize in advance for not talking much/at all

Back