Old Eggs
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
Red Rose
Red Cosmos
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Yellow Candy
Cake
When you allow Luna to pick a dream town for you to visit, she always asks you to rate it: either Great, Average or a Nightmare.

I tend to always use the "great" response but I'm wondering if others do the same or do you actually rate them - and if so, what criteria do you use to determine which rating to give?

I always choose great, even if the dream is boring. So far, I have yet to dream of a decent town that Luna has chosen. It's obvious that the player hasn't been playing too long. I don't hold that against them. The only way I would ever choose " nightmare", is if the town was extremely offensive.

I put in great if it can't get any better.

I put in average if its good, but a few things are missing.

I put in Nightmare if there's absolutely nothing decorated in the town.

I would only ever use great or average. Average is for undeveloped towns, great would be for anything where the effort to make the town look good was obvious. I could never use nightmare.. That's too mean in my opinion. Lol

Thanks for the replies. I'm not sure I could use the "nightmare" one unless it REALLY deserved it - but it would have to be really offensive as TheGreatBrain said above.

Does the rating given effect anything? I'm thinking the "nightmare" rating means you won't be shown that dream again - but not positive about this. Do "great" dreams get picked to be seen by others more often than "average" ones?

Honestly, I don't feel like wasting time going to dream towns picked by Luna because they're mostly underdeveloped or town that just started recently, maybe except for the time when I tried going for the first time then she picked the very first Nintendo town. I thought that was awesome so I rated it great. Otherwise, I just rate them as average no matter how they look.

i don't think i've ever let luna just pick a random dream for me... but do your responses maybe influence her next decision? like if you keep saying nightmare for undeveloped towns, would she give you more developed ones eventually? if not then i would probably never say nightmare, because i'd be devastated if someone said that about my town

I think I read somewhere that if a town gets enough "nightmares" then Luna can disable the DA? I may have read wrong... but anyways I never rate them as nightmares incase that's true. Even if the dream sucks I usually rate them great or average.

I think I read somewhere that if a town gets enough "nightmares" then Luna can disable the DA? I may have read wrong... but anyways I never rate them as nightmares incase that's true. Even if the dream sucks I usually rate them great or average.

Yes, I'm pretty sure this is the case. Basically, if you tell Luna that a town you dreamed of is a "nightmare," you are flagging that town to suggest that Nintendo remove its DA. So...yeah. People shouldn't rate a town a "nightmare" just because they didn't like the mayor's hairstyle or whatever.

Back