Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
So today is my birthday, so I woke up to Fauna at my doorstep. She had planned me a birthday party, with Kid Cat and Wolfgang :) So cute. I got a cake hat.

It's also my town's anniversary, so after the party, Isabelle brought me out for a celebration and gave me the sapling clock. It's probably one of my favourite items in the game. I think it's very adorable ^_^

So overall, it was fun starting up my game this morning.

Have you gotten your sapling clock yet? What was your first AC birthday like?

I only just restarted last month after years on hiatus. I can't recall what my birthday celebration was like the previous time but I was happy I'd made strong enough friendships with at least some of my villagers even though none were original after playing for 6 months and being careless with tt

I time traveled to my first AC birthday-- my real birthday was April 7th, but I celebrated it on April 5th because that was the only day that week I'd be able to play. I was also at Disneyland that day, so my birthday wish was to "have a good day at Disney." My AC birthday always feels extra special because it's one if those days when the cherry blossoms fall from the trees. It's like it's just for me ;w;

Aww, sounds like you had a great day! ^u^

Moose hosted my first celebration :) I think Bluebear and Midge came too, and they gave me a birthday hat ^u^ I wished for a Lolly shirt(which I never got lol)and I remember Moose telling a funny story about how his mom is always like "I'm so old! I'm so old!!" on her birthday, and then he was like "But birthdays are fun! Mom's just weird like that..." XD

I don't have the sapling clock yet, but I'm excited to get it in September! My town will be 3 years old by then ^u^

happy birthday!! (assuming it's also your irl birthday). and i have gotten the sapling clock but it's solely because i time travel. it was still awesome though because i didn't know the sapling clock was a thing! it was a nice surprise. without time traveling i would have gotten my sapling clock this march anyway :) my first birthday was actually in real time and i got a birthday cake. the second time i got a birthday hat i believe, but it wasn't in real time.

i'm glad you had a good AC birthday, OP!
i haven't gotten my sapling clock but it's really cute, i can't wait~
my birthday is coming up in March so i'm excited about having a birthday party in game. ^^

(i hope you had a great time at Disney!!)

Last edited:
i'm glad you had a good AC birthday, OP!
i haven't gotten my sapling clock but it's really cute, i can't wait~
my birthday is coming up in March so i'm excited about having a birthday party in game. ^^

Oooh! Make sure to befriend your villagers really well so you can get the special bday gifts! ^_^ And thank you! :)

So today is my birthday, so I woke up to Fauna at my doorstep. She had planned me a birthday party, with Kid Cat and Wolfgang :) So cute. I got a cake hat.

It's also my town's anniversary, so after the party, Isabelle brought me out for a celebration and gave me the sapling clock. It's probably one of my favourite items in the game. I think it's very adorable ^_^

So overall, it was fun starting up my game this morning.

Have you gotten your sapling clock yet? What was your first AC birthday like?

Happy birthday! Got my first, and only, tree clock on 30 January. Since I have so many towns and always use my real birthday, the parties get a tad tedious. My wish is always: "I hope I don't pee my pants".

Happy birthday! Got my first, and only, tree clock on 30 January. Since I have so many towns and always use my real birthday, the parties get a tad tedious. My wish is always: "I hope I don't pee my pants".

LOL! I see how that can be tedious :p I have 2 alt characters in my town and I used my birthday for them as well, so I had to sit through the celebration an extra 2 times. But since I don't develop those characters' friendships, I didn't get any good gifts anyway. So yeah, I can see how having to sit through it multiple times can get a little bit too much. And thank you for the birthday greeting, friend ^_^

HRwTsbB - Imgur.jpg
This is my first ACNL birthday from around three years ago in my first New Leaf town,Catlips.It looks like it was at Joey's house.I don't remember what gift I received but I probably still have it lying around somewhere.I still have Pippy and Bree but Joey decided to fly south permanently about a year ago.I've received a sapling clock in one of my towns so far.

I've gotten my sapling clock on December 26th. It looks nice in my characters bedroom! And my first AC birthday was actually last year. I loved it because all of my favorite villagers showed up (Static even planned the whole thing). It was just what I needed sence my birthday wasn't going so great (because of depression problems), but after the party I felt a lot better. My villagers always knew how to make me happy :)

Attachments

• HNI_0001_JPG.JPG
    HNI_0001_JPG.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 28
I've gotten my sapling clock on December 26th. It looks nice in my characters bedroom! And my first AC birthday was actually last year. I loved it because all of my favorite villagers showed up (Static even planned the whole thing). It was just what I needed sence my birthday wasn't going so great (because of depression problems), but after the party I felt a lot better. My villagers always knew how to make me happy :)

I'm happy that AC brought a smile to your face during a bad birthday. The game really has a way of cheering us up that is really strange huh? People might see it as just a game, but it's a game that is so special that it can actually brighten up someone's day ^_^ I hope your next birthday is wonderful, even without AC. :)

I really like the sappling clock, but I restarted my town this month, so...
Uh, and my birthday is in august lol...
However, I remember that on my first birthday on acnl I received the birthday table

I got the sapling clock sometime last year in my other town. Can't remember what happened exactly during my birthdays except that it made me smile when my favorite villager, Whitney was at my doorstep to picked me up to celebrate it in her house. I got the birthday table, first time then birthday sign for the second year. Also, Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday arize! That's an eventful day indeed!
My anniversary is coming up soon (sometime in march). Pudge hosted my party if i remember correctly.

Back