• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Advice from Legend of Zelda fans please

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
So for those of you who saw and replied to my last thread on trying to choose villagers for my Zelda town, I'm now trying to decorate my second floor to resemble Skyloft or the sky from Skyward Sword. Obviously I need the sky wallpaper and cloud flooring, and I'm thinking adding the mountain from Happy Home Designer, but what else would be fitting?

And now I just had a light bulb go off in my head. I was going to make my side rooms and back a kitchen, bathroom, and backyard, but why not take to LoZ thematic even further!

Death Mountain room (gonna need to find someone who can scan Felyne so I can get magma wall and lava floor) Water/Lakebed Temple room (has anyone finished their museum fish yet?) and a Forest Temple/Great Deku Tree room. I'll need some posts, preferably Ionian and Broken, but what else?

Last edited:
Obviously you need fi mask
And maybe a qr code painting of the goddess
that will be cool

- the desert island table and stool deffo, probs multiples
- the carp banners or hha pennant to be like the flags? is there a better item for these lol
- the valiant statue obvs
- wooden duckboards maybs at like the entrance? or to connect the 'islands'
- tree standees
- the lotus pond maybe?
- merlions seem to fit if you don't want the pond
- kinderdijk windmill

really cool idea btw! would be excited to see how it turns out

Last edited:
Obviously you need fi mask
And maybe a qr code painting of the goddess
that will be cool

Both good, but a bit too on the nose. Going more for alluding to it rather than direct reference

- - - Post Merge - - -

- the desert island table and stool deffo, probs multiples
- the carp banners or hha pennant to be like the flags? is there a better item for these lol
- the valiant statue obvs
- wooden duckboards maybs at like the entrance? or to connect the 'islands'
- tree standees
- the lotus pond maybe?
- merlions seem to fit if you don't want the pond
- kinderdijk windmill

really cool idea btw! would be excited to see how it turns out

Liking your thoughts, too. Is it possible to get multiple desert island furniture? I haven't played the minigames yet. As for flags I'll look into options. Now I just have to wait for Gulliver to visit Singapore and Holland lol

Liking your thoughts, too. Is it possible to get multiple desert island furniture? I haven't played the minigames yet. As for flags I'll look into options. Now I just have to wait for Gulliver to visit Singapore and Holland lol

haha. yeah, i would just buy them from here on retail? tons of people have em.

yeah, gull is pesky like that but i'm p sure i have both the merlion and the windmill, if you want em for free.

haha. yeah, i would just buy them from here on retail? tons of people have em.

yeah, gull is pesky like that but i'm p sure i have both the merlion and the windmill, if you want em for free.

I would love them for free, thank you :) Just let me know when you're available and I'll start up and open my gates

I would love them for free, thank you :) Just let me know when you're available and I'll start up and open my gates

ah, i'm not home today, sorry! i should be available at any time after 10am CST tomorrow, with advance notice tho, if that works.

That's fine, I'm free tomorrow in the morning and late afternoon, I can do 8am my time (PST) which should be 10 CST, otherwise I'll just let you know when I'm done having lunch with my aunt and we'll try for after that

Also, your ideas for my sky room made me brainstorm, so could you check my post edit and throw in a little feedback if you got any

suresies, think 10 should work fine.

and yeah haha.

death mountain:
- triforce or too obvs?
- fire like maybe the fire bar in the middle of the room?
- gyroids for the wizzrobes, maybe? like the mega rustoid and mega echoid
- bombs haha
- rubies and other gems, maybe cordoned off by
- tall garden rock, garden rock, etc.
- made into a maze almost maybe? also using the block for the more ground type rocks

lakebed:
- heart container or too obvs?
- outdoor bath
- basement wall and or sconces?
- maybe like a bow at the door where you enter
- piranha/fish
- some of the mad scientist stuff or a wagon wheel or spinning wheel
- yeah the pillars

great deku:
- makar mask ?
- beacon fire
- sapling clock? hmm
- cedar starts spread around
- fairy bottle
- one tree standee in the middle?
- gold slingshot by door
- some kind of eggs like the easter ones or the egg clock turned to the wall OR the eggplant cow? haha

these are a bit harder lol.

Last edited:
Yeah but I'm definitely digging most of your ideas, already started a wishlist in the Re-Tail forum with some of those things

Maybe the giant egg instead of the easter ones. And I'm going with underwater wall and floor for water temple, just need someone to give me the wall

Last edited:
Back