Have you reunited with villagers from towns of older games? *2017 version*

Buster Bunny

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yeah. I did a similar topic, but it's old and I don't think is a good idea to revive it.

So, I restarted Wild World for the third time and Sally appeared as one of the first residents.

Few time ago I made a new town and Sally was a starter:
bjWsG5a.jpg

Such a funny coincidence.

But, I still want to keep her.

Yeah! I've reunited with Stella from my Gamecube town now that I have her New Leaf amiibo card. I have her in both my Gamecube town and my New Leaf town.

Well believe it or not, Opal was one of my first villagers in Animal Crossing City Folk, then I got her again as one of my first villagers in Animal Crossing Wild World, AND THEN I GOT HER AS ONE OF MY FIRST VILLAGERS IN ACNL!!! What??!? She may be mean, but she's one of my closest villagers. Yup... I waiting to reunite with Puck because I've had him in AC:CF. :lemon:

I had Clyde in my first ever city folk town! He is my favorite villager and I got his amiibo to bring him into my new leaf town! I also had stitches in WW and now he lives in my boyfriend's town. Lucky has reappeared in my new ww town and he was in my old one. not much else Clyde was the only villager ive wanted to bring back.

You don't know how elated I was when I found out Ellie the Elephant was apart of the Amiibo collection. She was only in Gamecube and that's it. She had the cutest look to me and was always so nice. Was wishing she was at least part of Wild World but nope :( Then when City Folk came around, I pretty much told myself to not keep up hope that she'd be there.

This was definitely an amazing reunion when I got back to playing ACNL 2 weeks ago. :lemon:

Years ago when I was playing the Gamecube game, Ed moved into my town and I fell in love with him instantly. My nickname in school was Ed (from Cowboy Bebop) and I was a bit of a tom boy, so Ed was my polar opposite with the same name.

When I was playing New Leaf, he was the first one to move in (other than my starters) and he moved right next to my mayor's house! I was very excited. Ed is the only villager who is not allowed to move.

In like first grade I was playing Wild World and for whatever reason, Anchovy was my all-time favorite villager. He almost moved away once, but didn't; however, he did later move away and I was really sad :(

But I've had him in both my older New Leaf town and my current one. He's pretty great still <3

I also did like Mint a lot in my Wild World town and so I have her back again too.

Last edited:
Dizzy was in my first ever wild world game. In my first ACNL town he was one of my first campers that I invited in :3 I had him in that town for 3 years until I decided to reset. I'm waiting for the right opportunity to invite him into my new main town, Tinytree! I was also reunited with Stinky in Tinytree, who was in that same town with Dizzy but I lost him sadly due to a time travelling incident.

As soon as I made Feldspar, I kept hoping for Antonio to show up. He was my favorite in my Wild World days, and I was devastated when he moved out. I was so excited when I got to adopt him from someone on this forum.

I guess I reunited with Bob, Mitzi and Tangy in New Leaf, but I still play my GCN towns and they haven't moved out yet (except for Tangy in my first GCN town, but she's back now).

none of my dreamies are old villagers of mine, but on city folk, my very first town had mint... i was very happy to see her in my acnl town as a starter, even if i let her move :)

Not sure if going from new to old counts but...
Pate moved out of my New Leaf town (Which I haven't played in a very long time) and now that I have City Folk, she has returned along with Dora who was still in my New Leaf town the last time I played it.

Back