• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

have you ever had surgery?

I've had a few. One was to repair the tendon in my thumb as I'd cut through it. That wasn't a nice experience at all, more so due to the hospital I was in.
Then a few surgeries to insert and remove lines into my neck and groin. Also not particularly nice but I've had a lovely nurse with me on all ocassions which makes a huge difference

Last edited:
i had eye surgery due to hidden strabismus. after getting home, i puked and blood came out of my eyes. my mom still gets queasy when i bring it up. good times!

I only had gotten my teeth removed one-time, if that counts. Nothing major and hopefully it won't happen anytime soon.

Yeah both times they were like claire you're so strong and i was jus thinking ***** you put me to sleep i couldn't even feel anything

Back