• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I completed my museum!

Twisterheart

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Lobo
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
I finally completed my entire museum today! I have played Animal Crossing for so long, and I have never been able to complete my museum until today. I just needed an Amazing Painting and today I got lucky. I'm happy, and Blathers was too.

Congrats on completing it. It's a huge accomplishment and love the little museum model that you can buy.
It would have been nice to get the model from Blathers instead of the gift shop.

Like you I've never completed a museum and my first AC was the gamecube one. The day I donated the scorpion in ACNL was a huge moment. I still remember that day.

Enjoy wandering thru your finished museum. I usually lose track of time checking out the bugs/fish.

I finally completed my entire museum today! I have played Animal Crossing for so long, and I have never been able to complete my museum until today. I just needed an Amazing Painting and today I got lucky. I'm happy, and Blathers was too.

Is there any reward or unique dialogue when you donate the last item? This is one of the longest milestones in acnl to complete so I'd be very interested to know of the outcome, nya ^-^

Is there any reward or unique dialogue when you donate the last item? This is one of the longest milestones in acnl to complete so I'd be very interested to know of the outcome, nya ^-^

You can buy the museum model from the gift shop now, but other than that there isn't any reward I don't think. All Blathers said to me was:

"Hold on! Was this possibly...? Could it perhaps be...? Has the dream finally come true? Yes! The museum's collections are completely, thoroughly complete! Hoo! Simply stupendous! No town can boast of a bigger or better collection than the one here in (town name). Oh, the generosity that made this possible! My thanks to you and all who supported this dream. You have my deepest gratitude. And may ALL who love this place as much as you know it too. For a museum is only as great as its patrons, and people like you have made it a most magnificent place!"

He didn't say anything about a gift so I don't think there is one but I'm not too sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats on completing it. It's a huge accomplishment and love the little museum model that you can buy.
It would have been nice to get the model from Blathers instead of the gift shop.

Like you I've never completed a museum and my first AC was the gamecube one. The day I donated the scorpion in ACNL was a huge moment. I still remember that day.

Enjoy wandering thru your finished museum. I usually lose track of time checking out the bugs/fish.

Thanks! It really is a great moment. :)

funnily enough the last thing I need in my museum is a common butterfly, I've just been too lazy to catch one and send it off to blathers, and before that it was all the rare island bugs and sharks because I've been using them for money rather than donating them to the museum. Man, why don't I get paid for contributing to the museum? Why don't I get paid for being a mayor either?

That's awesome! Congratulations!
I've never finished the museum and I've been playing Animal Crossing for as long as I can remember. I've just never been bothered -- but I do donate every time I catch or get something new.

Wow, congratulations, I never thought I would be able to do that! I hope you enjoy your completed museum! Well, I've only completed the fossil section! Haha! Working on get those last 4 fish and last 9 bugs down. :lemon:

Great job! I'm close to completing my fossil collection but it's taking me ages to get the last two ><

Back