• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best types of tea?

My favourite tea is from David's Tea: Birthday Cake :) It's amazing! For teas that are less fancy, I like Earl Grey and the teas they serve in Japanese restaurants. Yum ^_^

Earl Grey is the only one I drink tbh, it's super nice with a ton of milk aha

Last edited:
chamomile, peppermint, and my mom makes tea from thyme leaves when we get sick. It sounds weird, but it's soooooo good. and it smells divine too!

My favourite is peppermint green tea! Especially with some chocolate almond milk in it :blush:

Last edited:
I loooovveeeee lychee/peach/regular black teas and green tea. I like chrysanthemum, chai, chamomile,and jasmine too!
I usually brew my own but I really like these two atm;
teas.jpg

I'm not a big fan of tea as of late, but chai is pretty good, and I like iced tea. I also find mint tea to taste sorta weird but be VERY soothing, I drank so much of it this Winter when I had a cold.

My pallet is rather plain. I like singled flavoured tea e.g English Breakfast and Jasmine xD Nothing fruity in it. Or milk.

Chamomile and peppermint are my favorites!!

Chamomile is just about the only tea I drink, I've tried earl grey but I just can't seem to find the sweet spot with that.

Back