Sweet Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Tea lovers!! :D

What types of tea do you like best?

There's this mix of white chocolate peppermint that is especially delicious. That's probably my favourite. My friend can make some fantastic cinnamon honey tea too. But I like drinking teas for the most part depending on the particular health concern I have at the time.

lipton white mangosteen peach, and celestial seasonings country peach passion are my go-to tea(s).

Matcha! Nothing is better than a good cup of matcha tea. I'm partial to mugicha in the summer though.

Lemon tea !!!! I love peppermint tea, chamomile, Earl Grey and strawberry too, but lemon tea is BOMB .COM okay.

It's not truly tea, but in the summer Costa does an amazing green tea, lime and mint fruit cooler that I think is soo amazing, I love how it's sweet but sour at the same time, the lime packs a delicious lemonade-y punch, but you can still taste the tea in it and it's refrEshing too.

blue.png

and just regular tea too bc im british

Last edited:
There's a really nice one my cousin got from T2 called gorgeous geisha, i think its like green tea with strawberries and cream, it's amazing omg

Twining's Earl Grey for everyday; and Twining's Peppermint or Clipper Green tea w/ Lemon are nice when you need something refreshing

I'm not a big fan of tea (more of a coffee addict lol) but English Breakfast tea is my weakness. Add a bit of sugar and lukewarm water and it's so good.

Red velvet tea has been my favourite these past few months.

I mainly drink Tetley Original. As I can't afford to drink 6-8 cups of fancier teas a day (unfortunately). :(

Red velvet tea has been my favourite these past few months.

I mainly drink Tetley Original. As I can't afford to drink 6-8 cups of fancier teas a day (unfortunately). :(

That's how I feel too. :C I love David's Tea and all the different flavours they have but they are too expensive to use as a daily drink.

i like chai tea and peppermint, you can't beat an english breakfast tea though!

my dad bought me some watermelon tea for my birthday and its pretty good it smells sooo good tho so tropical

Back