• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nectere has been updated! Please dream?

Bells
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Feather
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Blue Mote of Flame
Feedback
100% (49) +
Finally got around to updating my town again after a year. Yay, new stuff came that I know nothing about... Managed to redecorate some rooms too. Please leave feedback! Thank you.

DA: 4F00-0044-7CC1
(Look! They even added letters to the DA! What is this sorcery?)

Last edited:
Finally got around to updating my town again after a year. Yay, new stuff came that I know nothing about... Managed to redecorate some rooms too. Please leave feedback! Thank you.

DA: 4F00-0044-7CC1
(Look! They even added letters to the DA! What is this sorcery?)

Hellos!

I will dream about your town in three hours time ^-^

Keep an eye out for another post around that time, nya ^-^

OMG I love your town!!!

It's so spacious and modern, I feel like there should be skyscrapers in your town ^-^

I really like the pattern in your paths with the 'X' shape in it, combined with the stairs you use makes your town seem very city like.

I think the part I loved the most was your park with the light displays below your train station. When I first walked past I just stopped and stared for a bit, it looks soooooo pretty. I think I'm going to use some of your town as inspiration for mine which is more of a brighter modern feeling town that's hidden among a forest.

Also is your town tune teen titans? (forgive me if i'm wrong but it reminds me of it xD)

Anyways over all I thought your town was fantastic and I'd only improve it by spamming trees and bushes because I like the look myself ^-^ (I think it'd ruin your town a bit though xD)

Thanks for posting I enjoyed visiting!!!

P.S. I'm jelly you have Kid Cat, nya ^-^

Your town is so pretty! I really love your paths and the modern theme. They look really great together. I love the spacious town plaza and how the town hall and police station are perfectly lined up. My only criticism is the randomness of the flowers.. maybe change the colour theme to match the colours of your paths? (blues, whites, etc). Other than that it was a very peaceful town and I enjoyed touring it!

OMG I love your town!!!

It's so spacious and modern, I feel like there should be skyscrapers in your town ^-^

I really like the pattern in your paths with the 'X' shape in it, combined with the stairs you use makes your town seem very city like.

I think the part I loved the most was your park with the light displays below your train station. When I first walked past I just stopped and stared for a bit, it looks soooooo pretty. I think I'm going to use some of your town as inspiration for mine which is more of a brighter modern feeling town that's hidden among a forest.

Also is your town tune teen titans? (forgive me if i'm wrong but it reminds me of it xD)

Anyways over all I thought your town was fantastic and I'd only improve it by spamming trees and bushes because I like the look myself ^-^ (I think it'd ruin your town a bit though xD)

Thanks for posting I enjoyed visiting!!!

P.S. I'm jelly you have Kid Cat, nya ^-^

Thank you for visiting! Yup it was the Teen Titans theme. I'm glad you got some ideas! I love a good modern town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your town is so pretty! I really love your paths and the modern theme. They look really great together. I love the spacious town plaza and how the town hall and police station are perfectly lined up. My only criticism is the randomness of the flowers.. maybe change the colour theme to match the colours of your paths? (blues, whites, etc). Other than that it was a very peaceful town and I enjoyed touring it!

Thank you for visiting! Yeah I've been meaning to change some of the flowers near the train station. I wasn't really sure about the red/yellow/white/purple combo. Been kinda lazy with making hybrids.

I miss the bat cave, lol.
But yeah, Nectere has always been one of my favorite towns to visit at the dream suite.

I miss the bat cave, lol.
But yeah, Nectere has always been one of my favorite towns to visit at the dream suite.

Glad you enjoy my town! I wish the houses had more rooms... or for the game to have more space in general (so many more streetlamps need to be made). I could probably spend forever decorating. Maybe I'll change the back room next. I'm not particularly fond of it.

Last edited:
Back