• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Visit my updated dream & leave comments please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

notorioustommyp

Bells
Feedback
100% (93) +
Dream code below...

I updated my dream town as about 90 minutes ago, so it reflects my current real time town. It's a light snow February morning, I play 12 hours behind real date/time (for me which is MST or GMT -7) and don't time travel anymore. The only three things in my town which are not complete are 3 villagers; I will be replacing Miranda's house/plot with Ganon, Frank's with Epona and Ozzie's with Wolf Link. Their plots are already decorated appropriately. I will scan them in when I get their respective amiibo figurines. All other villagers/plots are complete.

I'd love for people to do a thorough dream visit and leave comments, critism as well as compliments. (For those who visited my dream in the autumn setting not a lot has changed minus the season and a couple small tweaks in some of the house's rooms, but probably barely noticeable.) Thanks to anyone in advance who visits/leaves comments!

St. Tom's Dream Address: 4B00-0022-3409

(Ignore town rules as this is a dream.)

Last edited:
I just came back from visiting your town and I've got some feedback for you. In my opinion you could probably lose most of the internal snow paths and your town would still look ok, having so much makes it lack and sense of direction.

I also feel like your town is rather barren, I personally love towns that are full of trees and bushes and I'm currently trying to do the same for my town.

Anyways your towns not too bad and I really liked the water fountain plaza area below your train station, nya ^-^

Can't wait to see how you change your town when the grass is back!!!

I just came back from visiting your town and I've got some feedback for you. In my opinion you could probably lose most of the internal snow paths and your town would still look ok, having so much makes it lack and sense of direction.

I also feel like your town is rather barren, I personally love towns that are full of trees and bushes and I'm currently trying to do the same for my town.

Anyways your towns not too bad and I really liked the water fountain plaza area below your train station, nya ^-^

Can't wait to see how you change your town when the grass is back!!!

I appreciate the feedback, I used to have my town's grass, but the purpose of the snow paths is to create the look of artificial ground (I change it accordingly to match the season). even without running the grass faded and my town was looking like a giant dirt field and i didn't like it. I also didn't like the random fossils, gyriods and pitfalls popping up everywhere; that's why I have a pitfall hidden on my private beach and four fossils hidden behind town hall. the only bare area is a small space by my campsite for the purpose of spawning Jacob's latters, and easy to dig up gyriods. i know everyones taste varies and thats my reasoning for setting it up the way i did. I've always preferred the basic look, but that doesnt mean im not fascinated and appricate a luxurious town. thanks for visiting my town, and thanks again for helping me complete my train station remodel.

I appreciate the feedback, I used to have my town's grass, but the purpose of the snow paths is to create the look of artificial ground (I change it accordingly to match the season). even without running the grass faded and my town was looking like a giant dirt field and i didn't like it. I also didn't like the random fossils, gyriods and pitfalls popping up everywhere; that's why I have a pitfall hidden on my private beach and four fossils hidden behind town hall. the only bare area is a small space by my campsite for the purpose of spawning Jacob's latters, and easy to dig up gyriods. i know everyones taste varies and thats my reasoning for setting it up the way i did. I've always preferred the basic look, but that doesnt mean im not fascinated and appricate a luxurious town. thanks for visiting my town, and thanks again for helping me complete my train station remodel.

No worries for the train station, I loved seeing it built. Do you plan or updating your town at the change of the season? I'm really interested to see what your grass pattern will look like ^-^

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back