• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✧・゚: * Ask me stuff *:・゚✧

Wait a sec I thought this was your ask you anything thread not mine. :p

Tru tru. Very well. I shall explain then. Brace thyself.

I'm from France, and although I love my real name, it is impossible to remember/pronounce for most English speakers. It is very french. Since I'm now starting as a freelance illustrator & portrait artist in North America, I needed to find an artist name anyway - which was very weird, but I decided to mash together 3 names coming from my favorite characters, or references from different things, so it could suit me. In short :

Lily is a name that I love. It also comes from Lily Aldrin from How I Met Your Mother, which is a character that I'm very much alike. It is also inspired by Lily Collins, a beautiful woman and actress I look up to.

The R. is short for Rose, another name I adore, and my favorite flower. Also a reference from Rose from Titanic, because people say I look like her with my long red hair (nonsense, but I love Kate Winslet so I don't mind the compliment ^-^). Bonus, Rose being shorted to R. as a middle name is a wink to George R. R. Martin ;)

Finally Albright is straight from one of my favorite movies, When Harry Met Sally. I'm quite similar to Sally so I thought it would make sense!

There you go! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tru tru. Very well. I shall explain then. Brace thyself.

I'm from France, and although I love my real name, it is impossible to remember/pronounce for most English speakers. It is very french. Since I'm now starting as a freelance illustrator & portrait artist in North America, I needed to find an artist name anyway - which was very weird, but I decided to mash together 3 names coming from my favorite characters, or references from different things, so it could suit me. In short :

Lily is a name that I love. It also comes from Lily Aldrin from How I Met Your Mother, which is a character that I'm very much alike. It is also inspired by Lily Collins, a beautiful woman and actress I look up to.

The R. is short for Rose, another name I adore, and my favorite flower. Also a reference from Rose from Titanic, because people say I look like her with my long red hair (nonsense, but I love Kate Winslet so I don't mind the compliment ^-^). Bonus, Rose being shorted to R. as a middle name is a wink to George R. R. Martin ;)

Finally Albright is straight from one of my favorite movies, When Harry Met Sally. I'm quite similar to Sally so I thought it would make sense!

There you go! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Cool story. I knew I liked you. It's that red head sister thing (I'm also a red head)

What sort of art do you usually make? People, landscapes?

Aw, well thank you! You're pretty cool too ;)

I mostly do portraits. Although I also do illustrations of Disney movies. And I want to practice landscapes more, like backgrounds from anime for example. I have an art thread in my signature with a few of my portraits if you'd like to take a look :)

Arg, tough question... All the characters in my sig are my favorite :'( But if I really had to pick one... Then Merengue for female character, Chief for male!

If you could only watch 1 movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Back