✧・゚: * Ask me stuff *:・゚✧

Wait a sec I thought this was your ask you anything thread not mine. :p

Tru tru. Very well. I shall explain then. Brace thyself.

I'm from France, and although I love my real name, it is impossible to remember/pronounce for most English speakers. It is very french. Since I'm now starting as a freelance illustrator & portrait artist in North America, I needed to find an artist name anyway - which was very weird, but I decided to mash together 3 names coming from my favorite characters, or references from different things, so it could suit me. In short :

Lily is a name that I love. It also comes from Lily Aldrin from How I Met Your Mother, which is a character that I'm very much alike. It is also inspired by Lily Collins, a beautiful woman and actress I look up to.

The R. is short for Rose, another name I adore, and my favorite flower. Also a reference from Rose from Titanic, because people say I look like her with my long red hair (nonsense, but I love Kate Winslet so I don't mind the compliment ^-^). Bonus, Rose being shorted to R. as a middle name is a wink to George R. R. Martin ;)

Finally Albright is straight from one of my favorite movies, When Harry Met Sally. I'm quite similar to Sally so I thought it would make sense!

There you go! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tru tru. Very well. I shall explain then. Brace thyself.

I'm from France, and although I love my real name, it is impossible to remember/pronounce for most English speakers. It is very french. Since I'm now starting as a freelance illustrator & portrait artist in North America, I needed to find an artist name anyway - which was very weird, but I decided to mash together 3 names coming from my favorite characters, or references from different things, so it could suit me. In short :

Lily is a name that I love. It also comes from Lily Aldrin from How I Met Your Mother, which is a character that I'm very much alike. It is also inspired by Lily Collins, a beautiful woman and actress I look up to.

The R. is short for Rose, another name I adore, and my favorite flower. Also a reference from Rose from Titanic, because people say I look like her with my long red hair (nonsense, but I love Kate Winslet so I don't mind the compliment ^-^). Bonus, Rose being shorted to R. as a middle name is a wink to George R. R. Martin ;)

Finally Albright is straight from one of my favorite movies, When Harry Met Sally. I'm quite similar to Sally so I thought it would make sense!

There you go! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Cool story. I knew I liked you. It's that red head sister thing (I'm also a red head)

What sort of art do you usually make? People, landscapes?

Aw, well thank you! You're pretty cool too ;)

I mostly do portraits. Although I also do illustrations of Disney movies. And I want to practice landscapes more, like backgrounds from anime for example. I have an art thread in my signature with a few of my portraits if you'd like to take a look :)

Arg, tough question... All the characters in my sig are my favorite :'( But if I really had to pick one... Then Merengue for female character, Chief for male!

If you could only watch 1 movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Back