Ever heard the T&T emporium music at closing time?

Butasquash

Koolaid Man
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I went to my cousins town because they have card furniture and we were lollygagging around until I realized it was 8:59pm and ran in and the music was just terrifying, the place looked dimly lit and got kicked out. I am pretty shaken right now, that place leaves you more feeling like you walked into a horror game than being slightly disappointed that you missed out on great rare overpriced furniture.

Last edited:
To be honest, it doesn't sound terrifying for me, but more like I feel sleepy every time lol it usually starts around 10 mins before closing time.

Holy... You serious? From all this time I've played AC:NL - I have to admit that I have never came across this before. I'm so doing this now just to have a peek lol

Ah I see, it really threw me off. Also, I'm super new to the game, I got it like a week ago so I'm not even close to having that upgraded shop.

Same, doesn't sound creepy to me for some reason, it just sounds like calm violin music. I guess I'm too used to violin music since I play it, that no violin music sounds creepy to me. XD I mean the violin = creepy? NO WAY! :lemon:

Okay, I think I get it. The music actually sounds like people are mourning while someone is being buried XD But still wouldn't classify it as scary/creepy, at least for me.

I don't really remember what the store lighting was like or whatever, but I remember the music being a wee bit creepy. I think it was more sad than anything.

I hate it. To me, it is 10x creepier than the 4 A.M. theme. Sounds like something that would have been played at Master Frillard's funeral. And in those last ten minutes, his ghost floats around the Emporium.

Boy, did I get REALLY off topic.

Last edited:
I definitely have to hear this for myself tonight :O I've never noticed that there was closing time music lol.

I have to hear this for myself! but first, I have to wait until I have T&T emporium.

I only noticed this music myself a few days ago and I was wondering if it was real or something else in the room 0-0

Back