• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon I seriously need help in ranked.

opalskiies

kid cat best cat
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Rose
White Lily
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Pavé
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cake
I've been A+ 99 more times than I could count.
I was just at A+ 99 and was playing Splat Zones, my team at 3 and the other at 70... and they still beat us in the end. I'm extremely frustrated. I just want to be S so I can squad/quad with others without worrying about rank. What can I do to freaking get to S rank? Every time I make it to A+ 99, I always end back down to like A+ 20... It makes the game un-fun and more of a chore. Any advice on how to get there aside from "just do it?"

I'm also having the same problem, something went wrong for me in Ranked Team Deathmatch. The matchmaking algorithm keeps making me join unbalanced matches and I see the message "the enemy team is favored to win" every time. I mean it: EVERY TIME.
I was Diamond III with 80 pts and now, after 20 losses streak (no kidding) for this reason, I went down to Platinum II. I really need help.

I don't know how to fix this. It is not a matter of luck. In fact, when I try to play with some friends in a party, the issue occurs again making it impossible for them to win too. I'm forced to play solo (in order not to damage them), but still I'm always losing because of this problem.

Back