Shop 💛Sphynx's Shop💙 - Amiibo, Sanrio, Fueki, Gardening, Sahara, StreetPass and more!

Sorry, just a quick question! Do you happen to sell all the villager and NPC pics after the amiibo update? (ex. blathers)

Sorry, just a quick question! Do you happen to sell all the villager and NPC pics after the amiibo update? (ex. blathers)

I think I could get pretty much all of the NPC pic's, and definitely some of the villager ones. What ones are you looking for? :)

All can be ordered

Mayor: Yogurt
Town Name: Calmwood
Items I'd like:
regal dresser
violin
lucky gold cat
classroom floor
righty desk
science table
hot plate
ceramic hot pot
fireplace
box sofa
peacock chair
pink velvet stool
telescope
Total cost: 30 TBT?
When are you available?:Whenever

How fast do you think you could complete it?

Last edited:
Ignore my previous order! Could I get a Marshal's pic, if you can then I would have to cancel an order with someone else because we're having trouble scheduling a pick up. :)

Mayor: Taylor
Town Name: Cornland
Items I'd like: Marshal's pic (if you can get it)
Total cost: 5-10 TBT?
When you are available: For the next 45 minutes

Last edited:
All can be ordered

Mayor: Yogurt
Town Name: Calmwood
Items I'd like:
regal dresser
violin
lucky gold cat
classroom floor
righty desk
science table
hot plate
ceramic hot pot
fireplace
box sofa
peacock chair
pink velvet stool
telescope
Total cost: 30 TBT?
When are you available?:Whenever

How fast do you think you could complete it?

Are these the only items you want? I'm confused because of your previous posts. I could do this in maybe an hour.

Oh, well I'm kind of looking for all of them here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AJIkK0SnqMhM3aCnyhEVFMx80qdT_ZLCjE9r4Ip1N_w/edit?usp=sharing

I plan to order all of them once I save up the TBT so I'm looking through stores that have them! XD

I can get you a good few of these! I'll get back to you with a list, I'll look through my amiibo cards!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know I said this already, but that was like three days ago. Could I get two clovers for 4 TBT (and maybe a Marshal's pic, if you can then I would have to cancel an order with someone else because we're having trouble scheduling a pick up). :)

I'll see what I can do! I actually ran out of lucky clovers so I'll try to get some within a day or two and you can have them for free.

- - - Post Merge - - -

U are fantabulous XD
these are all I want

Okiedoke, I'll get started now :)

I can get you a good few of these! I'll get back to you with a list, I'll look through my amiibo cards!

Oh thanks so much! I didn't want to formally submit an order form because I thought you were too swamped with orders so I planned on doing it later. Definitely take your time, I check pretty often. I'll get however many I can with my current 159 TBT. :)

Last edited:
Mayor: Yustin
Town Name: Urania
Items I'd like: Snack Machine, Udon soup
Total cost: 6 tbt
When are you available?: Now until monday

Mayor: Chantal
Town Name: Chocolat
Items I'd like: 3 whole pizza, cutting board, work table, picnic table, brick oven
Total cost: 21 tbt
When are you available?: any time today

Last edited:
Hi again! Glad to see you're back in business. :)
Mayor: Sophie
Town Name: Willow
Items I'd like: 1 orange wetsuit (4tbt), 1 set of the polka dot series (6tbt), and Rover suitcase (3tbt)
Total cost: 13tbt
When are you available?: nights and weekends (pst)

Thank you!

Last edited:
Mayor: Mycheala
Town Name: Rosewood
Items I'd like: Fueki set and the Zodiac set
Total cost: 65 TBT
When are you available?: Most of this week, any time after 11 am (GMT), apart from 2-4 pm and 5-7 pm.

Mayor: Chantal
Town Name: Chocolat
Items I'd like: 3 whole pizza, cutting board, work table, picnic table, brick oven
Total cost: 21 tbt
When are you available?: any time today

Hi! I finished your order but I'm going to bed now, I'll get it to you asap tomorrow if you're on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again! Glad to see you're back in business. :)
Mayor: Sophie
Town Name: Willow
Items I'd like: 1 orange wetsuit (4tbt), 1 set of the polka dot series (6tbt), and Rover suitcase (3tbt)
Total cost: 13tbt
When are you available?: nights and weekends (pst)

Thank you!

Mayor: Mycheala
Town Name: Rosewood
Items I'd like: Fueki set and the Zodiac set
Total cost: 65 TBT
When are you available?: Most of this week, any time after 11 am (GMT), apart from 2-4 pm and 5-7 pm.

Hi! I'll get both these orders done tomorrow as I'm going to sleep now! They will be with you soon, I promise!

Mayor: Aniko
Town Name: Magical
Items I'd like: Soccer goal, Sandbox, 3x glass screens, 3x Simple panel
Total cost: 24 TBT
When are you available?: Evening EST

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back