• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 💛Sphynx's Shop💙 - Amiibo, Sanrio, Fueki, Gardening, Sahara, StreetPass and more!

I just realized I ordered some wrong items LOL So I guess ill be placing one more order ;u;
Mayor Harmony
Town Starling
Items I'd like: Operating room cart x2
Total cost: 6tbt
Available: whenever!

I just realized I ordered some wrong items LOL So I guess ill be placing one more order ;u;
Mayor Harmony
Town Starling
Items I'd like: Operating room cart x2
Total cost: 6tbt
Available: whenever!

Don't worry about the TBT, I'll get them for free ^^

Mayor: kenny
Town name: Marzipan
Item's i'd like: purple tulips
Total cost: 9 TBT
When i'm available: right now, and for the next 10 hours <:

Last edited:
Hi! I wanted to check up on my order? I know it was very big (sorry about that btw lol I might have gotten carried away), so I knew it would take a while to get. I just wanted to know the status of it if that's okay?

Hi! I wanted to check up on my order? I know it was very big (sorry about that btw lol I might have gotten carried away), so I knew it would take a while to get. I just wanted to know the status of it if that's okay?

Give me a couple of hours and I'll see if I can get it finished for you today ;)

Mayor: Ashley
Town Name: Moon Bay
Items I'd like: Vanilla ice cream, Vanilla soft serve, Strawberry Ice cream, Bunny P. Balloon, Bunny Y. Balloon, Heart Y. Balloon (if they're still available)
Total cost: 18 tbt
When are you available?: right now :)

Last edited:
Mayor: Riley
Town Name: Happy
Items I'd Like: Box of chocolates
Total Cost: 2 TBT
When I'm available?: Now, (PST).

Mayor: Melvin
Town Name: Swatch
Items I'd like: Paperboy hat, Black thick rimmed glasses
Total cost:8 tbt?
When are you available?: anytime

Fancy tile floor
White brick wall
Guitar case
2 Succulent plant
4 Pitcher plant
Coconut juice
For 70 tbt? :0
Also random question but, do you have any Gracie clothes? The zebra top to be specific.

Last edited:
Hi again.
Can I get the "Marie" set if possible? Marie Dress, Shirt, Shoes, Tights and Wig

Mayor: Beccy
Town Name:Moonvale
Items I'd like:
Cup of Tea (x2)
Donburi
Futon mattress
Garden rock
Glass teapot
Kaiseki meal
Lotus pond
Ramen
Sushi container
Sushi tray
Udon soup
Zen cupboard
Zen cushion
Zen low table
Zen phone stand
Zen screen
Zen tea set
Ikebana display
Full set of gold tools
Jewlery case
Total cost: 110tbt
When are you available?: I'm multitasking so I may respond late but I am available today definitely for around 3 more hours and tomorrow after 7 pm GMT time.

Would it be possible for me to take away part of my order? I don't really want the golden tools anymore. If it's okay that brings the price down to 60 tbt I believe

Purple Tulips (9) ~ 9 TBT

Mayor: Jasmijn
Town Name: Treetop
Items I'd like: 9 purple tulips
Total cost:9 tbt
When are you available?: Im available today for about 3 hours

Mayor: Michael
Town Name: Duwang
Items I'd like: Nintendo bench & Disk writer
Total cost: 6 tbt
When are you available?: now (5:09 PM AST to 2 AM AST)

Back