• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 💛Sphynx's Shop💙 - Amiibo, Sanrio, Fueki, Gardening, Sahara, StreetPass and more!

Mayor: Elvera
Town Name: Novis
Items I'd like: Princess and sloppy set.
Total cost: 45 TBT
When are you available? Most of today and tomorrow morning.

Sphynx! Can I order a few more sets?
Kiki and Lala, Princess, Mermaid and Fueki?
115 TBT.
And I insist on paying!

Hi Sphynx! Me again. :)

Mayor: Sophie
Town Name: Willow
Items I'd like:2 perfect peach baskets 2tbt, 1 cupcake (amiibo) 3tbt, 1 bath set (amiibo) 3tbt, flower fairy wand 5tbt, and 1 strawberry ice cream 3 tbt
Total cost: 16tbt plus custom cinnamoroll if available
When are you available?: on and off throughout the day today and free tonight

Could I request just the shoes and tray from the cinnamoroll set? If not that's totally fine, I'll purchase the whole set for 30tbt. :)

thank you!

Last edited:
Everyones orders are ready, so you won't have to wait much longer! I'm absolutely shattered tonight though due to being busy in my life outside animal crossing, but everyones orders will be with them by tomorrow <3 Once again thank you for ordering from me and thank you for being patient! I'll try to throw in a few gifts ;3

Great! I have a day off tomorrow so it'll be perfect for me to get it tomorrow.

Mayor: Viola
Town Name: Cerulean
Items I'd Like: Garden Faucet, Iron Garden chair (x3), Garden lantern (x2), Garden Rock, Iron Garden Table, Garden tools, Glass Partition (x4), Glass tea pot, greenhouse box, ivy partition (x4), sloppy set, ramen cup, shoe boxes, shopping bag, perfume bottles, standing TV, Labrador ornament, new 3ds xl (Isabelle), Towel basket, lotus pond, jewelry case, Wii U game shelf, Nintendo 3ds station, plant partition (x2), round cushion, scattered papers (x2)
Total Cost: 133 tbt
Available: I get home around 4-4:30 later today.
(I posted here too incase I had to do this instead).

Hey there, lovely! Can I order a Hello Kitty Set for tomorrow? 30 TBT!

Order form

Mayor: Ella
Town Name: Solstice
Items I'd like: Fueki set
Total cost: 40tbt
When are you available?: For the next hour or two and again from 3-5pm PST today, tomorrow, and wednesday.

Mayor: Dawn
Town Name: Sunside
Items I'd like: fueki set, perfect basket of apples and oranges
Total cost: 42
When are you available?: the next 4 hours and tomorrow the same time

Mayor: Harmony
Town Name: Starling
Items I'd like: Operating table x2, stretcher, waiting room bench, desk bell, reception counter
Total cost: 18 tbt
When are you available?: Ill be on and off, just PM me when you're free c:

Mayor: Omaira
Town Name: Kurbo
Items I'd like: ikebana display, zen low table, zen desk, lotus pond, retro screen
Total cost: 25 tbt
When are you available?: Any time between 3 to 5 pm today, or any time you can tomorrow, just send me a pm when you are available and I'll let you know to complete the trade. :)

Last edited:
Mayor: Beccy
Town Name:Moonvale
Items I'd like:
Cup of Tea (x2)
Donburi
Futon mattress
Garden rock
Glass teapot
Kaiseki meal
Lotus pond
Ramen
Sushi container
Sushi tray
Udon soup
Zen cupboard
Zen cushion
Zen low table
Zen phone stand
Zen screen
Zen tea set
Ikebana display
Full set of gold tools
Jewlery case
Total cost: 110tbt
When are you available?: I'm multitasking so I may respond late but I am available today definitely for around 3 more hours and tomorrow after 7 pm GMT time.

Last edited:
Mayor: Michi
Town Name: Konoha
Items I'd like:
Bowl sink
Bread-making set
Desk mirror
Desktop tv
Gadget shelf
Rover suitcase
Salon mirror stand
Stacked magazines
Umbrella stand
Total cost: 18 tbt
When are you available?: If it's possible, I'll be available also now ^^

Hi! I'll accept everyone's orders. I've gotten numerous, some quite large so please don't be surprised if your order takes a day or two :)

Mayor: Michelle
Town Name: Rosewood
Items I'd like: Cup of tea, ancient wallpaper (do you have this?), massage recliner, kitchen dishwasher, white festive tree
Total cost: 15TBT
When are you available?: Whenever you are ^-^

hello im back ^.^

Mayor: bunny but i will be rose this time!
Town Name: tiger
Items I'd like: flower fairy wand plz!
Total cost: 2 tbt
When are you available?: whenever you are, i will be busy tomorrow thou so thursday?

Hello! Please do take your time with this. :)
Thanks!
Mayor: Kelly
Town Name: Stardust
Items I'd like:
Bunny C. Balloon
Bunny P. Balloon
Bunny R. Balloon
Heart R. Balloon
Heart C. Balloon
Mermaid Set
Total cost:40tbt
When are you available?: Almost all day after 2pm EST