• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 💛Sphynx's Shop💙 - Amiibo, Sanrio, Fueki, Gardening, Sahara, StreetPass and more!

Sorry, just a quick question! Do you happen to sell all the villager and NPC pics after the amiibo update? (ex. blathers)

Sorry, just a quick question! Do you happen to sell all the villager and NPC pics after the amiibo update? (ex. blathers)

I think I could get pretty much all of the NPC pic's, and definitely some of the villager ones. What ones are you looking for? :)

All can be ordered

Mayor: Yogurt
Town Name: Calmwood
Items I'd like:
regal dresser
violin
lucky gold cat
classroom floor
righty desk
science table
hot plate
ceramic hot pot
fireplace
box sofa
peacock chair
pink velvet stool
telescope
Total cost: 30 TBT?
When are you available?:Whenever

How fast do you think you could complete it?

Last edited:
Ignore my previous order! Could I get a Marshal's pic, if you can then I would have to cancel an order with someone else because we're having trouble scheduling a pick up. :)

Mayor: Taylor
Town Name: Cornland
Items I'd like: Marshal's pic (if you can get it)
Total cost: 5-10 TBT?
When you are available: For the next 45 minutes

Last edited:
All can be ordered

Mayor: Yogurt
Town Name: Calmwood
Items I'd like:
regal dresser
violin
lucky gold cat
classroom floor
righty desk
science table
hot plate
ceramic hot pot
fireplace
box sofa
peacock chair
pink velvet stool
telescope
Total cost: 30 TBT?
When are you available?:Whenever

How fast do you think you could complete it?

Are these the only items you want? I'm confused because of your previous posts. I could do this in maybe an hour.

Oh, well I'm kind of looking for all of them here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AJIkK0SnqMhM3aCnyhEVFMx80qdT_ZLCjE9r4Ip1N_w/edit?usp=sharing

I plan to order all of them once I save up the TBT so I'm looking through stores that have them! XD

I can get you a good few of these! I'll get back to you with a list, I'll look through my amiibo cards!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know I said this already, but that was like three days ago. Could I get two clovers for 4 TBT (and maybe a Marshal's pic, if you can then I would have to cancel an order with someone else because we're having trouble scheduling a pick up). :)

I'll see what I can do! I actually ran out of lucky clovers so I'll try to get some within a day or two and you can have them for free.

- - - Post Merge - - -

U are fantabulous XD
these are all I want

Okiedoke, I'll get started now :)

I can get you a good few of these! I'll get back to you with a list, I'll look through my amiibo cards!

Oh thanks so much! I didn't want to formally submit an order form because I thought you were too swamped with orders so I planned on doing it later. Definitely take your time, I check pretty often. I'll get however many I can with my current 159 TBT. :)

Last edited:
Mayor: Yustin
Town Name: Urania
Items I'd like: Snack Machine, Udon soup
Total cost: 6 tbt
When are you available?: Now until monday

Mayor: Chantal
Town Name: Chocolat
Items I'd like: 3 whole pizza, cutting board, work table, picnic table, brick oven
Total cost: 21 tbt
When are you available?: any time today

Last edited:
Hi again! Glad to see you're back in business. :)
Mayor: Sophie
Town Name: Willow
Items I'd like: 1 orange wetsuit (4tbt), 1 set of the polka dot series (6tbt), and Rover suitcase (3tbt)
Total cost: 13tbt
When are you available?: nights and weekends (pst)

Thank you!

Last edited:
Mayor: Mycheala
Town Name: Rosewood
Items I'd like: Fueki set and the Zodiac set
Total cost: 65 TBT
When are you available?: Most of this week, any time after 11 am (GMT), apart from 2-4 pm and 5-7 pm.

Mayor: Chantal
Town Name: Chocolat
Items I'd like: 3 whole pizza, cutting board, work table, picnic table, brick oven
Total cost: 21 tbt
When are you available?: any time today

Hi! I finished your order but I'm going to bed now, I'll get it to you asap tomorrow if you're on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again! Glad to see you're back in business. :)
Mayor: Sophie
Town Name: Willow
Items I'd like: 1 orange wetsuit (4tbt), 1 set of the polka dot series (6tbt), and Rover suitcase (3tbt)
Total cost: 13tbt
When are you available?: nights and weekends (pst)

Thank you!

Mayor: Mycheala
Town Name: Rosewood
Items I'd like: Fueki set and the Zodiac set
Total cost: 65 TBT
When are you available?: Most of this week, any time after 11 am (GMT), apart from 2-4 pm and 5-7 pm.

Hi! I'll get both these orders done tomorrow as I'm going to sleep now! They will be with you soon, I promise!

Mayor: Aniko
Town Name: Magical
Items I'd like: Soccer goal, Sandbox, 3x glass screens, 3x Simple panel
Total cost: 24 TBT
When are you available?: Evening EST

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back