boku wa doctor,
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Mint
Isabelle
Jack
(sorry if this thread doesn't belong here ^^; )

So, I've been getting pretty bad pulls with the Amiibo card packs in the sense that I'm getting way too many doubles. I picked up two packs of the series two ones, and 4 of the cards were literally the same ones exactly from both packs. (Both of the packs contained Coco, Marcel, Booker and Julian exactly)

I just thought it was strange that so many cards were the same in both? They were in the same order as well, with Marcel being first, then Coco, and Julian after that.

Has this happened to anyone else? ;~;

Yeah, sometimes. But I don't really mind since they're good for trading :) Are you planning on trading at all? I'd love Coco if you are ^_^

Yeah, sometimes. But I don't really mind since they're good for trading :) Are you planning on trading at all? I'd love Coco if you are ^_^

I'm actually considering, yes!
I'll vm you/look at your thread if I do decide to c:

I'm always paranoid of this happening so I always pull cards off the wall and randomly pick some from front to back if that makes sense? Then again I'm a crazy person lmao! Trading cards is obviously a great way to avoid this I have almost completed the collection only in a month it's great! I would love to trade with you if you decide! Happy Collecting :)

Yep, I keep getting Axel, but worst of all I got Luna TWICE! Getting a Special Card twice is worse than that. That's why I get different series when I open card packs. Although I have had some good pulls like Jingle, Ankha, Bob, and Cube. But yeah, don't feel bad haha! I must endure the PAINN!!!!! :lemon:

I'm actually considering, yes!
I'll vm you/look at your thread if I do decide to c:

Awesome! Thanks :) Just let me know if ever. I actually started trading because I started getting lots of doubles and it made me sad. I had no idea people actually traded on the forums! I thought trading only happened during conventions. Once, I bought 2 packs and they had 3 or 4 cards in common. -_-

My store was having a giant clearance sale and all amiibo figures were 1.30 (USD) and ACNL amiibo cards were 1.50 per pack. I spent 25 dollars worth of amiibo and only got two doubles, guess I'm lucky!!

My store was having a giant clearance sale and all amiibo figures were 1.30 (USD) and ACNL amiibo cards were 1.50 per pack. I spent 25 dollars worth of amiibo and only got two doubles, guess I'm lucky!!

Oh my goodness! You hit the jackpot. What a great deal, and so lucky to only get two duplicates. I live in a small town, and only Target and Wal-mart sells them. Both are way overpriced on the figures, and only Target sells the cards, and they literally only have maybe 5 packs for sale at all times.

Back