• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading (buying) (selling) Buying/Selling/Trading some things

I'll buy all of the stuff that you are selling lol

Sounds weird, but I really do want everything.

10 mil?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can offer more..
It's just so much that I don't know a good amount to offer

alright lol I'll get it all ready and vm you when it's all set

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmm well there's about a 100 items so what you offered averages about 100,000 per item. Some of the items are easy to get and some of them aren't, So i think that's a fair price for all of it :)

i can give you the k.k 3ds for free* ^.^ (* means that you have to order it for 3 meow coupons he is in my camp lol )

alright ill take you up on that, can i visit now?

I'd like to buy the Kerokerokeroppi Doll if it's still available. Name your price :)

alright lol I'll get it all ready and vm you when it's all set

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmm well there's about a 100 items so what you offered averages about 100,000 per item. Some of the items are easy to get and some of them aren't, So i think that's a fair price for all of it :)

Okay, cool :)!
I VMed you! I understand though that it may take awhile so I'm ready whenever you are :)

yes, i can get all the sanrio items how ever many times it's needed, i have all the cards. 5 tbt for it? or prefer to pay in IGB?

Back