How do people keep a stock of flowers for stores so easily?

Deers

tea and memes
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
How do people keep good stock of flowers? Where do people store them and how do they keep so many like what 0.0

hacking My guess is breeding and time traveling. I also have heard that the beach is a good storage area.

I think people time travel to do that, and they'll breed specific flowers. Like for example, they will have a breeding ground for pink roses. They'll use fertiliser, water the flowers, time travel the next day, harvest, and repeat. They'll do that until they have a lot and then move on to the next type of flower. People can store them in town, like on the beach, or in their lockers or secret storage. Or they'll make them to order so they don't have to store hundreds at a time :)

Storage is a good place but If you have no room the beach is a great place. Or any area that is bare and isn't being used right now. The beach is probably your best choice.

can always drop some in your museum rooms is eveeerything else fails too, but rly. those added secret rooms for everyone is so handy....

A lot of the secret storage and stuff I dont have yet, seeing as my towns pretty fresh still

For a Fresh town, I'd definitely suggest making up a character to store more flowers. Regular storage space is still really handy. Then dedicate x side of map for pansies, y for roses, z for etc. Until you save up enough to fully upgrade your home.

All great ideas. For a fresh town I definitely recommend using your beach. Storage locker is good too but I know I prefer to put my rare furniture pieces in there. Also, what I've been doing this time around, is never storing orderables even if I think I'll use them later. You can also keep flowers on the ground in your house if you don't mind not having furniture right now.

I got all of my flowers from the events found on the island. Some of the events there you can pick up flowers (and fruit) and take them back home with you. I got my hybrids just from those alone, didn't take long at all if you have a lot of open ground space in your town, and I also have four playable characters for extra storage, as others mentioned.

^i love your icon!
there are some great ideas here, when i've been playing a little longer and have the time i was thinking of maybe selling flowers too. i also got quite a few from the island, it's really useful for that.

Back