Giveaway GIF w/ villagers signature

Jennyrae

Ta da!

d4X4NfF.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing! Is there a dream address that you would like to be included? And what is your Mayor name?

No dream address yet and my mayors name is Baay :) thanks so much!!! You can do glowing letters around the font if you think it will pop more. Thank you thank you!!!

No dream address yet and my mayors name is Baay :) thanks so much!!! You can do glowing letters around the font if you think it will pop more. Thank you thank you!!!

No problem! I just have one request ahead of you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pigwidgeon

Ta da!

zMue4rk.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooo may I have one please? Forest and butterflies and the first font? I'm changing my town name to CedarSky so may I please have that name? I have merengue cookie Molly plucky Henry broccolo static puurl fauna and bill

Starting yours now

I am not the mayor of my town because I share a game with my bff if thats ok?

I am not the mayor of my town because I share a game with my bff if thats ok?

Yep, that's fine! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok then..
Can the text say- Villager Sakura from Sekai in font 4?
And it wont let me onto your link without an account can you post the backrounds?

Sure! and what are the villagers?

Background 1
4Dvoy2Z.gif

Background 2
uUbXyJK.gif

Background 3
eDkn9Cg.gif

Background 4
7bpZXl2.gif

Background 5
ExtVrKA.gif

Background 6
zMue4rk.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

My friend code is 4699 8927 7588
My friend doesnt have a dream adress.
My villagers are currently W.Link Fang Whitney Wolfgang Skye Vivian Kyle Chief Bluebear and Ankha
Can you add at the bottom Made by CynthiaRose?
Can I have the one that you have for an image?

Yep! Do you mean the cherry blossom trees with the leaves blowing in the wind?

Ok then..
Can the text say- Villager Sakura from Sekai in font 4?
And it wont let me onto your link without an account can you post the backrounds?

My friend code is 4699 8927 7588
My friend doesnt have a dream adress.
My villagers are currently W.Link Fang Whitney Wolfgang Skye Vivian Kyle Chief Bluebear and Ankha
Can you add at the bottom Made by CynthiaRose?
Can I have the one that you have for an image?

Last edited:
Could I maybe get one? ^_^
Mayor Name: Chai
Town Name: Blossom
Font: Font 1
FC: On the side!
Backround: Uh, just something pink! I want to be very pastel and pink and girly.
Extra: I liked HibariTheCarnivore's sig text, it was sort of glow-y, could you do mine like that? Tysm!

Last edited:
Backround: Uh, just something pink! I want to be very pastel and pink and girly.

Sure!! I'll look for some backgrounds for you and post some of them here before I make it so you can tell me your favorite :) What are the names of the villagers you would like to be included?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Extra: I liked HibariTheCarnivore's sig text, it was sort of glow-y, could you do mine like that? Tysm!

Sure thing!! What do you think of this background? It's kind of similar to the one you already have
wS3IoXm.gif

And sure! I'll give it a very pastel girly pink glow haha

Wow this is so awesome of you! I would love one made please!

Villagers: Chief, Erik, Skye, Whitney, Diana, Winnie, Savannah, Julian, Fauna and Papi
Town Name: Rainbow
Mayor Name: Charlie
FC: 2896-0878-4080
No dream address
Font: I think font 1

I love the 'New Mii Mayor Cynthia' signature you made. Is it possible to get one with that layout and with glow writing also FC on bottom left please. Background.. uhm do you have anything thats like a rainbow haha

Wow this is so awesome of you! I would love one made please!

Villagers: Chief, Erik, Skye, Whitney, Diana, Winnie, Savannah, Julian, Fauna and Papi
Town Name: Rainbow
Mayor Name: Charlie
FC: 2896-0878-4080
No dream address
Font: I think font 1

I love the 'New Mii Mayor Cynthia' signature you made. Is it possible to get one with that layout and with glow writing also FC on bottom left please. Background.. uhm do you have anything thats like a rainbow haha

Sure! I'll look for some rainbow backgrounds! :)

I also just realised you posted on here a few New Mii sigs haha i meanth the one on imgur 6th one down i think lol

oh yes rainbow background if you can find one please :D

So for backgrounds with rainbows I've got

S9abMB3.gif

mYSY5KT.gif

mxPDPxX.gif

But I don't recommend the bottom one because it would be smaller after I scale it to the proper height and it doesn't have a lot of animation

Back