Giveaway GIF w/ villagers signature

Can you do one but with dreamies instead of current villagers? Im in the process of kicking villagers out to obtain them all :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you can, then the one with the path and font 3 with the glow, please?
villagers: Chrissy, Francine, Chelsea, Etoile, Tia, Merry, Lolly, Fauna, Merengue, Marshal
FC: 0662-7575-8144
Dream Adress: 4D00-003B-1118
Mayor: Sidney
Town: Our Home

- - - Post Merge - - -

the background with the path and the fountain :)

Last edited:
Wolfgang_lover

Ta Da!

6CHZjSJ.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Risu-chan of Namimori
And my dreamies are Marshal, Beau, Chief, Diana, Fang, Stitches, Anka, Julian, Zucker and Rowan (could you put marshal in the middle hes my fav haha)
FC: 3196 6758 7116
I'll find my dream address real quick
Could I have it in the bridge over water with cherry blossoms background with the font in your 5th example? The one with the hearts, if the colour black doesn't match you can change to a different colour maybe?

Thanks so much for doing this!

Starting work on yours now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you do one but with dreamies instead of current villagers? Im in the process of kicking villagers out to obtain them all :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

villagers: Chrissy, Francine, Chelsea, Etoile, Tia, Merry, Lolly, Fauna, Merengue, Marshal

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! I have one person before you and then I'll start yours :)

Hibari the Carnivore

Ta da!

Ptk93i7.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Sidney
Town: Our Home

- - - Post Merge - - -

Starting yours now!

I love it too!!! I'm using it right now! Unfortunately I cant use animated signatures but that's okay! If u know a way other than paying for it with tbt please let me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you see the signature right now though because it doesn't come up for me

I love it too!!! I'm using it right now! Unfortunately I cant use animated signatures but that's okay! If u know a way other than paying for it with tbt please let me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you see the signature right now though because it doesn't come up for me

You're welcome! Did you copy the BB code for the image and paste it as your signature? Because the size looks incorrect, I size the height of my signatures to 250, the maximum allowed

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you so much, I love it!

You're welcome :)

Last edited:
Hit Reply with Quote and copy everything on the line below and paste it in your signature. It should start with

Ptk93i7.gif

PM me if that doesn't work!

Last edited:
Sure! Whatever you would like :)

okay ^^ I would like the purple one with the castle in the back please :) Mayor Kelsie of Dewdrop and for villagers can you put W.Link, Chai, Apple, Marshal, Erik, Punchy, Dobie, Etolie, Static, and Fauna? Also if possible are you able to have like a blue rose next to all of them showing dreamies were obtained? if not it's totally fine!

okay ^^ I would like the purple one with the castle in the back please :) Mayor Kelsie of Dewdrop and for villagers can you put W.Link, Chai, Apple, Marshal, Erik, Punchy, Dobie, Etolie, Static, and Fauna? Also if possible are you able to have like a blue rose next to all of them showing dreamies were obtained? if not it's totally fine!

I don't have a blue rose sprite unfortunately, but I can do all of that other stuff for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you have a font preference?

Back