• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Games they SHOULD make

That'd be rad! I can imagine the graphics being really nice too for a Switch Chao Garden.
Cream and Cheese would be perfect for the game too, if it ended up being a spin-off.

I stopped playing them after they incorporated the motion controls.
I just sucked too much at the game; all I did was run into the wall. ha.
Probably if when I get a Switch, I'll try playing it again.
What made the last one more enjoyable?

i just liked the gamepad because i didn't have to turn it i could just use the controller!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know how in Smash Bros Brawl there was a story based mode? Well, how about it becomes a game instead with recently new Nintendo characters and villains?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And it doesn't play like smash bros.

Yep!!! that was one of the suggestions!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Super Mario Sunshine 2

never played it :eek: and i j beat twilight princess! snowpeak is so hard and it j gets harder from there so have fun lmao

i just liked the gamepad because i didn't have to turn it i could just use the controller!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep!!! that was one of the suggestions!

- - - Post Merge - - -

never played it :eek: and i j beat twilight princess! snowpeak is so hard and it j gets harder from there so have fun lmao
I feel as the game that both of us suggested should be called Crossover Calamity.

Scribblenauts in the Nintendo universe. They have Scribblenauts Unmasked, which features the DC Universe, but a Scribblenauts based off Nintendo sounds pretty cool as well.

Last edited:
Animal Crossing Picross: This really needs to be a thing. Animal Picrossing! <3

Another Pikmin game like the second one. Or a remake with an incredible amount of new treasures and dungeons.

Basically I just want more Pikmin 2.

Back