• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Games they SHOULD make

Zodiac Crossing

Unusual You
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0455-5689-4591
New Horizons Token
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Ok so i've waited a while and i've come up with a few ideas of my own
Super Paper Mario 2: ok i tried color splash and it really does not interest me at all. i feel like it just doesn't have that story line feel. I played a good amount of TTYD and i prefer SPM because you don't have the battle scenes every time you fight an enemy and i love the pixels. With color splash, i feel its almost missing that feel to it, and you're just completing levels without a bigger plot.
Super Mario Galaxy 3: Ok i played SMG2 but again, i didn't really enjoy the feel of it. Yes, the worlds were nice, but i feel like we should have been with rosalina again. I also didn't like the purple luma or the ship. It also lacked that classic vibe.
Mario Kart: Double Dash[HD]: double dash was lit. always paired peach and daisy. They could add rosalina now.
Read description: i remember in SSBB, there was a story mode. I loved watching all the new characters together and i feel like they should make a game like that, but fully. You can use any nintendo amibo to join your adventure (almost like skylanders) but you don't need the amiibos
Animal Crossing: Deep Blue idk you discover "atlantis" or something and you become emperor/empress. You can visit reefs and "invite" a creature into your empire once a week, and all the villagers are aquatic, and once you reach a certain point in the game, you can send down land villagers from previous games. you grow coral and sea plants instead.
Legend of Zelda: Worlds Collide: YOU are zelda. YOU are the princess of a new hyrule. You are the first princess to rule hyrule. a familar face (to the player, not the character) comes through a portal, asking for your help offering the name Zelda. You and your future relative must go throught he worlds and stop the demon snake [insert name lol], visiting worlds such as OoT, Windwaker, TP, and Botw. Link is removed from the timeline and you must set him free, but again, YOU are zelda and YOU must save the world and rescue link
Feel free to input your opinion on any of my ideas! Add your own idea and share your thoughts. Pleas ebe respectful though

Last edited:
Chao Garden for the 3DS.
I would buy it in a heartbeat. Or how cute and silly would it be for VR? bhaha.
Either way, I want it back, in or separate of the main Sonic series.

Also: yes to Double Dash HD! I liked that game a lot and never got into the newer ones.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH! And a new Hamtaro game in English for the 3DS! One like HamHam Heartbreak. I'm pretty heartbroken about losing my copy and there not being any new games out for the U.S.

The Sonic Adventure series along with the chao garden!!
Sonic Heroes remastered (and not slippery as all hell)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chao Garden for the 3DS.

Also: yes to Double Dash HD! I liked that game a lot and never got into the newer ones.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH! And a new Hamtaro game in English for the 3DS! One like HamHam Heartbreak. I'm pretty heartbroken about losing my copy and there not being any new games out for the U.S.

Yes to Hamtaro!!
I know it's a children's game but even now at 22, that game is still tricky with its puzzles! I quite enjoy it even now. ^^ I'd love another game like it.

I really want a video game adaption of the Sonic Archie comics. The story is a lot darker, and explores a lot of very interesting concepts.

I do like the thoughts of all of these games. The Animal Crossing Deep Blue seems like a winner the most.

Super Mario Panic: I would love to see another Mario game in the same style and universe (Sub-con) as the western release of Super Mario Bros. 2, the one that was basically a re-make of the japanese game Doki Doki Panic. I still love that game and it has a lot of neat features and it'd be a nice change from the current Mario formula Nintendo got going.

Animal Crossing: Deep Blue sounds awesome, but they should release it as a sort of spin-off. It's too different to the other games imo.

They should make the third Splatoon called Splatoon 3-DS

games I think they should make:
a 2d Metroid (sequel to metorid fusion and similar in gameplay style).
a 3d Metroid (somewhat similar to the style of the prime trilogy or something completely new, but not like other m).
a proper, gimmick-less Star Fox game that isn't another reboot.

Last edited:
Chao Garden for the 3DS.

maybe they could make chao gardens for the switch! the only "new" mario kart i sort of like is the wiiU one

as for your ideas, I love them and I find them creative except for super paper mario 2 and mario kart double dash because I didn't like spm that much and found it to be on the boring side, as for double dash I haven't played it but saw gameplay videos and it didn't interest me at all.

as for your ideas, I love them and I find them creative except for super paper mario 2 and mario kart double dash because I didn't like spm that much and found it to be on the boring side, as for double dash I haven't played it but saw gameplay videos and it didn't interest me at all.

really? i loved spm and its a game i grew up with :( but for double dash its better to play it because you experience the fun of pairing

maybe they could make chao gardens for the switch! the only "new" mario kart i sort of like is the wiiU one
That'd be rad! I can imagine the graphics being really nice too for a Switch Chao Garden.
Cream and Cheese would be perfect for the game too, if it ended up being a spin-off.

I stopped playing them after they incorporated the motion controls.
I just sucked too much at the game; all I did was run into the wall. ha.
Probably if when I get a Switch, I'll try playing it again.
What made the last one more enjoyable?

I'd like to see a monster hunter on 3DS with all the elder dragons, all the monsters, all their sub species, more story, styles and arts from MHGen, Deviants from MHGen.

Basically frontier on 3DS and in the west.
Maybe some new weapon types too, and a 6 player party or something 0-0

A new F-ZERO game, but I don't think it'll ever come :(

You know how in Smash Bros Brawl there was a story based mode? Well, how about it becomes a game instead with recently new Nintendo characters and villains?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And it doesn't play like smash bros.

I just want a new Zelda game on the 3DS before it dies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your ideas are bomb.com though, I love the underwater aquatic Animal Crossing idea.

Another Layton x Phoenix Wright collab since I accidentally read the comments on the trailer before the release date and spoiled the ending for myself ugh. and another dedicated Mario Hoops 3 on 3 pleaseee!

Back