Games they SHOULD make

That'd be rad! I can imagine the graphics being really nice too for a Switch Chao Garden.
Cream and Cheese would be perfect for the game too, if it ended up being a spin-off.

I stopped playing them after they incorporated the motion controls.
I just sucked too much at the game; all I did was run into the wall. ha.
Probably if when I get a Switch, I'll try playing it again.
What made the last one more enjoyable?

i just liked the gamepad because i didn't have to turn it i could just use the controller!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know how in Smash Bros Brawl there was a story based mode? Well, how about it becomes a game instead with recently new Nintendo characters and villains?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And it doesn't play like smash bros.

Yep!!! that was one of the suggestions!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Super Mario Sunshine 2

never played it :eek: and i j beat twilight princess! snowpeak is so hard and it j gets harder from there so have fun lmao

i just liked the gamepad because i didn't have to turn it i could just use the controller!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep!!! that was one of the suggestions!

- - - Post Merge - - -

never played it :eek: and i j beat twilight princess! snowpeak is so hard and it j gets harder from there so have fun lmao
I feel as the game that both of us suggested should be called Crossover Calamity.

Oh! Well! I didn't know you could use the gamepad for that game. Of course, I find this out after my brother takes back his Wii U. :'p

Super Mario Sunshine 2
What a good game. But I'd wonder what the premise of a sequel would be about.

Scribblenauts in the Nintendo universe. They have Scribblenauts Unmasked, which features the DC Universe, but a Scribblenauts based off Nintendo sounds pretty cool as well.

Last edited:
Animal Crossing Picross: This really needs to be a thing. Animal Picrossing! <3

Another Pikmin game like the second one. Or a remake with an incredible amount of new treasures and dungeons.

Basically I just want more Pikmin 2.

Back